12

not edited !

keiko stood next to a sitting zoro as the boys prepared the ship. her fingers rubbing the lobe of his ear as he watched usopp carry up a wooden barrel.

"lot of dried meat in these barrels." usopp told them as he let out a grunt and dropped the container on the floor.

"you think we brought too much?"

"you know who you're sailing with." zoro sassed, his eyes shut as he baked in both the sun and keiko's touch. her hand resting on the man's shoulder now.

"heard you guys need a cook." a voice called out from the pier. luffy and the crew looking over to see sanji in a suit with a bag.

"yeah! yes, we do!" luffy laughed, hopping down to welcome sanji aboard. sanji walked onto the deck, smiling at usopp and then turning to keiko. he pulled out a bottle hidden behind his back.

"a present for you, love." he winked at her. zoro's face scrunching at the exchange, his eyes burning the back of sanji's head as he walked off. keiko standing as she held the bottle of white wine in her hands, a smile painted on her face.

"why are we bringing the waiter?" he asked confused and jealous.

"because we can't boil water." usopp chimed behind him as he dropped the sail.

"you're gonna share that with me, right?" zoro asked raising an eyebrow at keiko who held the bottle like it was a baby.

"hmm, i don't know he did he did bring it just for me." his jaw clenched at her words. "what are you gonna do for it?"

"i could kill him for giving it to you, and you for not sharing. then it would be mine." keiko took his chin in her hand, lifting his face up as she smirked.

"don't be jealous." her lips planting a quick peck on his before walking off to place the bottle away and help steer the ship.

"so we're going after nami, but how are we gonna find her?" usopp asked luffy.

"yeah we don't even know where she is." zoro chimed in.

"i know someone who does." luffy grinned, the crew starring at him in confusion, before following him inside. on the table sat a familiar bag, keiko groaning loudly and throwing her head back. luffy revealing the clown's head as he spit sand from his mouth.

"hello boys! and lady." he cooed at keiko, the assassin offering a disgusted look.

"can you split your head in half too? or should i do it for you?"

"woah! woah! hey, i'm here to help." buggy backtracked. keiko walked over grabbing him by the head.

"if you wanna help, then don't open your mouth unless you're giving directions. or i'll split your brain in two."

the boys watched as keiko walked out of the room taking buggy to the deck. sanji smirking at the girl and not noticing the glare zoro was giving him until he turned around.

"you caught a feisty fish, didn't you?" he teased zoro.

"zoro caught a fish?" luffy asked, joining the conversation. the two men looking at the younger boy with blank expressions.