03

not edited !

keiko admired zoro's determination to break free from the ropes that tied him down on the wheel. he had been attempting to wiggle out of the itchy ropes for over half an hour now. no an ounce of luck.

the red haired girl felt a little jealous, the freaks had been so creative with zoro on a wheel and putting nami in a large cage. yet, here she sat tied to a simple chair. the clown's crew giving up their creativity by the time it came to her.

no one let buggy walk back here to see the monstrosity.

keiko had tried to do the same right after the group of freaks left the room, giving up way before the man from the bristles of the rope digging into her wrists. they had tied them way too tight. it angered her. she was a lady, they couldn't be more softer with her?

her ego brewing a smirk on her face— she knew why they had done so. realizing her reputation was notable enough to make sure she was secured.

"give it a rest." nani let out in an irritated tone. "those ropes are too strong even for you."

"i've got out of worse."

"what did you see?" keiko asked nami. the girl looking over to keiko with a despairing expression.

"when i ran out of the tent, i saw a town- or what was left of one after buggy destroyed it."

"you mean when you tried to leave us for dead?" zoro said coldly.

"she's only said numerous times, she's not apart of this crew." keiko stated. nami slightly glaring a the girl, though taking the expression back when she saw keiko hold her stare on the girl.

keiko was right, nami had said from the beginning this wasn't her place. the orange haired girl burying her feelings she'd started to acquire for her acquaintances as she bickered back at zoro.

"we were surrounded and unarmed. you were picking a fight you couldn't win."

"eh, my money's on him." keiko defended the man, sending a wink his way.

"i know your type. if there's nothing to gain, you're out." zoro explained.

"says the wondering bounty hunter, trading lives for a handful of berry." she glanced over at keiko, the girl watching the conversation with an amused smirk. "and red riding hood who basically does the same, but throw in innocent people."

"don't act like we both don't make choices for the sake of our own survival." keiko spat at her. nami rolling her eyes as the toyed with the lock on her cage.

"i think i can get us out of her."

"see i was right." nami squinted her eyes at the red haired girl. "what? marines? scary clowns? what difference does it make?"

"she means get herself out of here." zoro spoke coldly again.

"yeah? keiko, how would you like to escape with me and leave lettuce head over here to the clowns?"

"why, nami. i would love that." keiko said back, playing along with the girl. zoro's eyes burning keiko's, not fond of the girl joking about leaving him.