He looks so damn hot.

Nope. None of that.

If I could convince Harry to go with Niall and I'd be with the redhead, at least I think I'd be a bit comfortable.

I went towards Harry who already had his green eyes on me.

Why is this so awkward? I haven't even thought what I'd say to him.

I was standing right in front of him now. I gave him a small sheepish grin "erm, hi."

"hello again, buttercup

"hello again, buttercup. Found yourself a partner yet?" Harry asked, giving me a cute dimpled smile.

I shook my head, my face felt too hot and blushed "no, actually, I was thinking if-"

"looks like everyone's got a partner now. We'll start right away. Follow me." Dr. Pierce spoke, interrupting me.

Oh my God! What did just happen??

Now I can't switch with anyone.

Not that anyone would want to work with me.

"Looks like you're stuck with me then, buttercup." He smirked slightly.

"yeah, I guess so." I sighed out.

Maybe it won't be too bad.

"You okay? You were about to tell me what you were thinking before Dr. Pierce spoke." I heard Harry's deep voice say from beside me as we walked to a larger room.

I glanced up at him for a split second before I muttered with a nod "yeah I'm fine. It's nothing, really. I forgot what I was gonna say anyway."

He shrugged "okay then. If you do remember though, tell me. Okay?"

I could still feel him staring at me. I huffed out "will do, if I remember."

Each pair was assigned to one of the ten beds, which were arranged side by side.

Everyone now was facing Dr. Pierce again when she asked "I need a volunteer to play the role of the patient so that you'd do the same steps that I'm going to show you on each other. It's better if everyone participates. But if you're uncomfortable with what you're going to do then it's fine too, just tell me."