"A lot." Leanne replied, almost like a promise.

Luna reached for Leanne's face, tracing her cheek bones with the tip of her index finger lightly. Leanne did nothing but blush, suddenly losing her composure.

Leanne leaned in, closing her eyes and Luna reciprocated her actions, only stopping when their lips were almost touching.

"I like you so much that sometimes at night, I look at the moon and tell her everything about you and wish she would tell you how much I like you," Luna whispers against Leanne's lips.

"How are you so fucking adorable? Now you get to be mine? I could die a happy woman just thinking about it," Leanne mutters, not being able to stop smiling in pure bliss.

Then, they finally kiss, not caring about the amount of beauty they were present amongst, as for them, they were the most beautiful things each one had ever found.

***

Blaise was worried. He planned on breaking up with Astoria that day, but she was nowhere to be found. As guilty as he felt, he couldn't stay with her, not after what he did and is.

"Mate, have you seen Tori anywhere?" Blaise asked Theo, scratching his head.

"Yeah. She went towards the Astronomy tower a while ago," Theo replied, scrolling on his phone.

"Okay. Thanks," Blaise replied and set off hurriedly.

He climbed the stairs of the tower and reached the last flight of them, only to find a figure hunched over, shaking near the railing.

"Astoria?" Blaise called out, hating how scared he sounded.

"B-Blaise?" Astoria doubtfully turned out, revealing her tear stained face.

"What, what happened?" Blaise nervously asked, getting close to her.

"There's no need to act pitiful. I know you're breaking up with me," Astoria spit out, pushing herself farther away from him.

Blaise was stunned. "I'm so sorry, Astoria. I didn't mean to hurt you. Is that why you're crying?"

"No, you moron. Do you really think I would cry for that?" Astoria managed to say, in between sobs.

"Then why are you crying?" Blaise asked, again, trying to get near her.

"It's..nothing. I don't know. I just feel so...alone all the time. I want to go home," Astoria mumbled, tears forming again in her eyes.

"Tori..." Blaise trailed off sympathetically, seeming unsure of what to say.

"I know, I know. I'm acting immature," Astoria muttered.

"No, you're not. What you're facing is incredibly hard. But it's not you to feel like this. It's not you to feel insecure. You're Tori goddamn it, you're the queen of this place," Blaise exclaimed.

Astoria finally cracked a little smile. "Thank you," She said as she got up and wiped her tears. "Guess I should take my things from your dorm,"

"Yeah. Tori. I have...something I need to tell you," Blaise started awkwardly.

"What is it?" Astoria asked, naturally curious.