Chapter 12 - Shaadi dates?

Start from the beginning

He pushed him on the couch and karan sat on him punching them, Papa kundrra looked at them wide eyed and pushed karan making him fall on the floor.

Papa to Om dramatically " Stay away from my son, mere bete ki shaadi hone wale hai "

Cupid was laughing rolling on the floor beside karan, whistling and what not...

Om " Yaar Papa, I m straight and definitely not interested in your son okay "

Karan " old man I have a lovely girl in my life, isse mere koye chakkar nahi "

Cupid " lovely girl, ahem ahem "

Meenu and mumma laughed at each other looking at the men and they retire to their rooms. Papa throwed the cushion at both and walked away.

Om and Karan looked at each other day and walked in opposite direction rolling their eyes .

Cupid " ye kya.. Tashan e ishq? "

Destiny " chotuuu "

Cupid " nahi  nahi Didi, meine kuch nahi kaha "
.....................................................................

Karan tapped his mobile waiting for her call. She texted him saying anvi and her are going out to celebrate the moment and he was waiting for her return and call.

Karan pov " Ye kab ayegi yaar "

Cupid " dil nahi lagraha uske bina "

He recieived a call and he turned happy but when he saw the caller was not her but om, he felt sad and picked the call. 

Cupid " agaya teja ka sautan "

Om " hello "

Karan " haan bol "

Om " ohooo what happened Mr. Kundrra, mood kyu off hai.. Did my sister said she won't talk to you "

Karan " phele call karna hai uskeliye so that she can say this " he complained like a baby and om laughed. 

Om " oh my God sunny, are u serious. I mean, the Karan kundrra, the busy man who was a workaholic, is now waiting for his fiance call and impatient over it. Phele kabhi kisika call keliye aise wait kiya?"

Karan" y will i wait for someone else call, you don't know the world wait for karan kundrra, he doesn't "

Cupid " now he does.. "

Om " well now he does, he waits, he waits impatiently for a 5'3" feet girl who have wrapped him in her fingers now "

Cupid " that's true... " he was eating chips in his bed.

Karan had no answer, he bite his lips blushing and om laughed at the silence " okay, I called you to remember that, the dubai clients, the files are ready, I have mailed you, check it once and get back to me if there is any corrections "

Karan " Yeah okay "

He cut the call and engrossed in the mail and the file corrections. 

Karan in annoying tone, he mimicked om" get back to me if there is any corrections, pura file mei hai corrections " 

He was rearranging the sentence and checking for the corrections, when she called him. He picked the call and instantly calmed down. 

Teju " helooo, I m so sorry, I m really sorry,i know you r waiting for my call, traffic ki wajase it got late and that's y.. Aap naraz hai ,Kuch  bolo na "

Karan " bolne dogi to bolunga bibi ji"

Teju " sorry.... "

Karan  " I was missing you so much, I was waiting for your call, aap ek message kar sakte thi na, naraz hu mei" he said rolling his tongue and waiting for her to manao him..

Cupid " jhoota, pareshan mat karo mere baby ko "

Teju smiled " sunnyyy "

Karan whined " U can't do this to me yaarrr"

Teju teasingly " meine kya kiya, batao aap "

Karan " this.. One word and mere gussa gaye baad mei, aise nahi hona tha.. Mei nahi khelraha hu" 

Teju laughed " goshhh aapko pata hai aap kitna cute hai "

Cupid  frowned " cuteeeee... Seriously, kis angle se he is cute.. Wait.. Thats my name na, cute cupidddd...this is not fair"

Karan frowned " cute.. Oh hello.. I m hot, handsome, sexy, stud man, ye sab adjectives hai pipeline... Cute seriously "

Teju giggled " yes yes you r cute, just like a little boy "

Karan " tejaaaaa "

Teju " litttleee, little, little "

Karan " Stubborn baby u r "

Teju " I m liking this name, little.. Mei aapko little kahunga abhise "

Karan immediately " I m 6'2" and u will call me little seriously.. Meri lassi karwayegi kya sabke samne..no no..u r not doing that "

Teju in her baby tone " sunnyyy please.. U r my little right.. My little"

His heart melted with her tone and her my little thing and he sighed making her do victory dance in mind. 

Karan " okay fine.. I am... I am.. Yes.. I am your little " he sighed, little.. Karan kundrra is little now...

Cupid " Little?  Ye lambae insan kab little bana tha.. " cupid sat straight and looked at karan from top to bottom analyzing him with frowns.

Teja " Hayeeee you r best "

He smiled knowing how wide her smile would be now, thus marked his first defeat against his bibi ji , how can he say no to her when she is this cute and expresses her Bby side to him.

Cupid " pyaar keliye kya kya karna padraha hai.. Bechara "

And they just talked about few other things before drifting to sleep.

Wishing their dreams to come true sooner, as they immersed in their universe. 

.....................................................................

Hiyaaaa... I hope you will like this chapter and please share your views on this story

Thank you so much for all the love and support

Santhiya Suresh