Chapter 12 - Shaadi dates?

Start from the beginning

Cupid watched them with his two hands cupping his face, adoring their talks laying on karan lap.

The family was just adoring their bond, they both were into their own world, their little little talks, the hand holding, everything is just magic with them.

Magic of growing love...

Meenu Di and om brought sweets to celebrate the occasion and they all had fun.

Meenu " let me call di's and inform them, they will be happy "

Mumma " so after 15 days engagement, theek haina "

They all nodded and Karan went towards baba and sat beside him, he held his hands. 

Karan " baba, aap tension mat lena please, I will take care of everything and aap bas supervise karna. You dont have to strain. Mumma papa and aap dono, please trust me and the preparation will be done on time. I don't want you all to exhaust yourself "

Cupid called someone with his non existent phone " Excusee me, yeah pack that best son in law award and send it to kundrra mansion, yes yes, haan uss lambe insaan keliye, kya karu best toh hai banda , jaldi behjdo, haan bye "

Baba and aai felt blessed to have him in their life and teju smiled at him, he have always been concerned with them as he is for his parents and she have no doubt on this man and his love for the family. 

After some time,

Baba " okay bhai bhabhi, we will leave, it's late already "

Mumma " arey bhai, kaise...lunch banarahe hai, you have to eat "

Aai " suneeta ji, that's okay.. We will come some other time sure.. Abhi to baar baar meet karna padega na "

She smiled and mumma returned her smile and the elders hugged each other bidding bye. Teju took blessing from them, before she could touch their feet, they hugged her and kissed her forehead making everyone smile. She hugged Meenu and Meenu kissed her forehead.

Meenu " I have never seen my sunny like this and also credits to you, he has started to smile more and you know , blush bhi karta hai banda "

Cupid " Wahi wahi, kya kya karta hai pyaar mei "

Teju blushed more and Meenu nudged her " jaa jaa, your Romeo is waiting for his Juliet "

Teju " bye di, love you "

Meenu cupped her cheeks and smiled " bye sweetie "

Cupid " nanand bhabhi loveee "

Teju walked to him and he looked at everyone, they all moved outside leaving some privacy to them, om whistled before walking away.

Karan " Hmm take care okay.. Ab jald aapko yahan leke aunga, phir aap humara aamanat hai, hameshaa"

Cupid was admiring them,

" Ishq bhi tu hai,
Meri aamanat bhi tu hai,
Mohabbat ki ishaara bhi tu hai,
Mere sab kuch tu hi hai "

Throwing his rose petals on them...

Destiny " wah wahhh "

She looked down and he lifted her chin, he pecked her forehead ever so lightly and both their heart beats were louder enough to be heard.

Teju " Byee.. Kal milte hai "

He nodded and she walked first followed by him, he stood there watching the car passing the gates and Meenu tapped his back.

Meenu" chaligaye aapke dil, aajao andhar abhi "

Om " Ye dil tum bin  kahi lagta nahi "

He sang and Karan chased him as he ran and all laughed at them.