Act 3 | Year 2023: Yujin's date

Start from the beginning

We bonded together as leaders, producers, music creator and we found that we are similarly alike. We cherish our bonds as friends together.

Me: I'll see you around hyung. I have another set of interview to do.

Bang Chan: Break a leg!

I smiled at his response before we parted ways. Today, we have a special segment on set. Yujin and I will be personally interviewing BOYNEXTDOOR on their debut. They were considered the new kid on the block and have high expectations by the public.

Yujin: Does this counts as a date oppa ~?

I raised an eyebrow at her statement. She was blushing before winking her eye at me.

Yujin: You're always on dates with Minjeong unnie and Wonyoung. I want today to be considered as my first date <3

 I want today to be considered as my first date <3

I won't lie. But Yujin was one hell of a wonderful woman. Her beautiful visuals to her  melancholic voice. Her charming attitude all the way to her leadership attitude. She bounced back from the disbandment IZ*ONE to become the leader of IVE.

Under her leadership, IVE had managed to secure an album sales of 600k on their second year. They had their first ever full album last April and managed to gain success. It was no easy process to have a full album in a short amount of time.

Me: Whatever you want Yujin. 

Yujin: Teehee <3

She giggled like a child that founded a candy store. She behaves like a cute puppy and maybe that's why she was associated with the cute animal. But I promise to the person marrying Yujin will really hit the jackpot.

*KNOCK KNOCK!

???: Woah woah WOAH!!!!

???: THEY'RE HERE THEY'RE HERE!!!

???: EVERYBODY STAY CALM!!!!

The moment I knocked on the door, the room inside quickly became chaotic up to the point that even I had jumped a bit. Looking back at Yujin, she was smiling while laughing uncontrollably. 

Me: W-What was that!?

Yujin: They can't wait to meet the Killian. Their sunbaenim!

Me: Ya! I don't do well with crowds remember!? Aish my heart...

It was true. I was the only introvert in my group. Yujin was always an extrovert meaning she won't be having any trouble with this kind of stuff. Why the hell do they chose me to be an MC!?

Yujin: Oppa, you're scared of people but you ain't afraid of ghosts?

.

.

.

.

.

.