Sidharth was going towards his car with full of anger. He could not believe Maan could stoop this much low in his hatred.

   " Sir, please trust me, I had not done anything. I can swear on my child. Our family had always been loyal to Bade Hukum and after him to you. We can't even think of such thing. We can happily die for you rather than backstabbing like this. Please trust me, I am not lieing." That man pleaded to Sidharth while crying.

  " Mr Rathi, relax. I know, you have not done anything. You don't need to prove your loyalty but someone had done it right? and to make sure that this incident doesn't repeat in future, we need to find the real culprit as soon as possible. It's your duty to bring real culprit in front of me, ok?" Sidharth said to him.

  " Thankyou so much Chote Hukum for trusting me. I promise, I will definitely find the real culprit and will bring in front of you. Backstabbing is a sin and similar to committing murder in our Rajputs community and whoever does this, deserves rigorous punishment for it. I will make sure that we can reach out to real culprit soon. See you in the office." Mr Rathi told Sidharth and went away from there.

   Sidharth was about to sit in the car but Maan came to him and stopped him.

  " Listen, if you care about yourself then just go away from here and let me go or else I will not be responsible for whatever will happen here in public place." Sidharth warned him in dangerously low voice.

   " Oh,I got scared. I didn't come to stop you, I just came here to congratulate you on your first loss and my first win against you. I can give you guarantee that this is just the start, congratulations in advance for upcoming losses too. My day has finally come and your countdown had started. One more thing, before going, I want to share a very beautiful phrase with you. Have you ever heard of "Ghar ka bhedi lanka dhaye"

     (Note:- for people who doesn't know Hindi, basically this phrase is based on Ramayana epic. In that story, Ravan's brother helped Ram to kill Ravan by sharing his secret to Ram and because of this crucial information only, Ram could kill Ravan and since Lanka was Ravan's home so from there this phrase came. meaning- someone from home only helps to destroy the home, I hope you guys got clarity why I used this phrase and why it is very important..🤫🤫🤭🤭🤭)

  Maan told him and winked at him. After that he went away from there with a big smirk on his face. Sidharth was still standing there trying to understand what he meant by that. Then he ignored his words like nonsense always and tried to open his car in anger. By doing that his fingers got hurt from the car door. He felt shooting pain for a second in his fingers and tried to press it with another hand to relieve the stress.

      This incident reminded him about a similar incident of two days back. Then something clicked in his mind after recalling Maan's last words and his eyes became wide with shock and disbelief.
Sidharth sat in the car with so much anger. He was not able to believe what his mind just concluded few moments back and he hated to admit that now it made perfect sense to him how such kind of incident can happen with him which never happened before. The only difference from earlier and now was Aranya Gujral.

   Evening:-

  Aranya came home at 7:00 pm. She was feeling so tired and was going directly to her room but from nowhere Sidharth came and held her hands. He took her in the backside lawn where no one was there. Aranya was throughout trying to release her hands from his grip but it was of no use. When they reached lawn, then only Sidharth left her hands but before she could say anything he did something which shocked her to the core. He forcefully tried to give her a knife in her hand. She was too scared and puzzled to see knife in his hands and the look on his face.