After hearing everything from her, Aranya was having very mixed feelings. After a moment when she digested all the information, she asked that girl a question which shocked her.

  " Does your Sidharth Sir have some twin brother?" Aranya asked her with very serious expressions.

  " What? wait a second, you are asking me this to know if you can have chance to get hitched with his brother? I am sorry to burst your dream but he is only one, single piece, no duplicate. Although, your idea is very nice. He should have a duplicate copy, in that case, I would have definitely proposed him." That girl said in her dreamy voice.

  Aranya looked at her with weird and annoyed expressions but before she could clarify her, both of them heard a voice from back which scared the hell out of them.

     " May I know, whom are you guys planning to propose standing in the middle of the pathway of the office? Am I giving you salaries for daydreaming in my office?" Sidharth asked them standing there with folded hands and no nonsense attitude.

   Aranya gave him annoyed expressions but that girl got scared.

  " No sir. We were just randomly talking while going towards our desk. Have a nice day Sir." that girl said with scared voice and went away from there dragging Aranya along with her.

  Aranya kept looking back at him till she didn't turn to go to her work area. He was too standing there only till she was visible to him.

  " Sir, what are you doing here? We need to go for the meeting." Mr Rathi came towards him and reminded him.

  Sidharth just nodded his head and went away from there.

  Government office:-

  There were total 5 teams who came to give their proposal regarding project. Sidharth was shocked to see Maan there but he didn't try to interact with him because he didn't want to spoil his mood. So he avoided talking with him and directly went inside. Maan smirked looking at him and he too went inside with the owner of that company with whom he had started partnership and gave him all the details of Sidharth's project in exchange of the partnership.

   One by one all the team gave their proposals. Only Sidharth and the team which Maan was supporting were left. That team representative stood up and started his presentation. The moment it started, Sidharth's expressions changed and he looked towards Maan who was smirking at him. At that very moment, he understood what exactly happened and it boiled his blood but he controlled himself considering they were not in his own personal office. Sidharth's other team members were looking at each other with fearful expressions, specially the person whom Sidharth had handed over that pendrive. He was constantly wiping sweat from his forehead and was giving apologetic looks towards Sidharth.

   When that presentation ended, the co-ordinator invited Sidharth's team to give their presentation but before anyone can stand up, Sidharth himself stood up.

  "I am sorry sir but our file got corrupted and currently we have nothing to present here. Although, I don't need to show it in a PPT about our capability because what we have done in past 5 years since the start of my company, it's all in the public domain. We have live examples of our capabilities and success stories in both abroad and here in our own city. I am sure, everyone of you are aware of it and had seen it with your own eyes but still if you want me to give a PPT presentation then give one more day. I will personally come to your office tomorrow,but it's completely upto you. Even if we will not get this project, we will keep continuing our work through my company's CSR funds and Rajawat trust just like how we are doing now. Thankyou for your valuable time, have a good day." Sidharth said and gave one last look to Maan and came out of the office without waiting for any reply.