19.

"I can not believe she let Kahu take care the front gate while I'm stuck here alone with you."

"Do you have to be so cruel just because your man is not besides you?"

"Yes, i do." She turn the ring on her finger slightly."He's not just my man..."

Eleane had no doubt the plan will work one way another. Meaning there's no need Eleane to be involved in the attacking, that is the reason why she whine to Payne about it.

Apparently, Dylan was too worried she might get hurt so he make up excuse and let her guarding the cave where emperor be protected instead of picking up a heavy sword. Since she has to wait exactly 30 minute, she quickly get bored and decided to make Payne feel the same thing as well.

But she did instruct him to help Charlize if she get swarm by the knight.

"How's your sister?"

The long blonde boy smirk."She starting to learn some basic magic."

Eleane look amused."That's great, maybe I'll visit her. M'miss her cute chubby face." Payne sweat dropped at this."Your saying is like you didn't miss me at all."

"That's because i don't."

Payne look to the side and crouch his back and sulk like a puppy would do.

Eleane sigh."How could i missed you when you always appear in front of me everyday without missing a day?" Hearing that, Payne face lit up again.

He hug the short girl in bear hug, Eleane didn't mind so she let him glope on to her. It never occurred to her when this affectionate thing between him. Maybe he's like Dylan, a skinship person.

They both watch the palace for a while, until the second horn was heard. Eleane turn to Payne who already cover his face and head with the cloak. He nodded at Eleane signal in her eyes and fled to where Charlize going.

Eleane look at the night sky, lean to the tree behind her and playing the ring on her right hand. The circle metal size were too big for her finger but thankfully she can shrink it with her little mana magic so that it can fit right in.

She remember clearly how gentle his voice is to her ear...

"Would you let me join?"

Kahu and Eleane are now having a stroll in the garden, The boy was quite excited to talk to her so he fasten Charlize conversation and run back to his lady.

His lady....that is awfully sound good, he couldn't wait for Eleane officially accept him. The night he ask her to be his, Eleane was stunned and couldn't move for a whole minute but Kahu didn't mind and patiently wait for her sense come back

She finally responded, she was glad and thankful for his confession but thing like this are going too fast. So she ask him to give her time, which Kahu respect it as he too think it's too soon for asking her to be his fiancé.

'I got too contempt that i unconsciously ask her to point too soon....maybe later.'

Eleane avoid looking at him and cross her arms."Why would you ask my permission when Charlize and Dylan already let you join this dangerous mission?" Although Eleane knew he's going to be just fine and in fact barely had a scratch, she couldn't help a little hope that he would at least stay out of it after knowing.

But since he talked it first with Dylan, he might not walk out in one piece if he refuse his offer. So there's actually no other option for the poor boy.