So it was no surprise that when the punch landed on his cheek, Ash felt nothing but a sensation of like a soft feather touching his skin.

But the same cannot be said for the attacker whose nuckle bones shattered upon impact. The man had used his full force in the punch and it felt like he had punched a stone wall. He fell on the ground with a scream of pain clutching his broken wrist.

The crowd were once again shocked at this scene. And seeing this the other attackers stopped their attack while Ash too abandoned his search in the wagon and turned to the businessman.

"If you don't want me meddling in your business then don't meddle with other's" Ash said calmly "Take the Wagon out of the way and let the people pass and I will stop. You can keep your secrets but lets not do that with blood of innocents on your hand"

Dimo gulped. No one knows but the Wagon is carrying secret Prototype Weapons and the New designs of ODM gear, and if the Garrison or God forbid the Scout Regiment finds out, it will be hell for him and his company.

"Boss I think we should reconsider" An employee whispered at his boss's ear "If the Garrison finds out about the weapons our company would be ruined. And that is if we remained alive" Dimo gulped knowing the Military Police would most certainly kill him if this was leaked.

So begrudgingly Dimo nodded to his men "Move the damn wagon." He ordered discontentedly in a bitter tone of voice.

The Crowd and Soldiers looked at Ash in awe. He just solved the problem without raising an hand on his opponent. (Even though one of Dimo's is injured, but the man brought this on himself).

Soon the Wagon was hauled out from the exit, permitting the crowd to flood into Wall Rose's inner wall in an orderly fashion. Many of them thanked the Aura Guardian, which included Louise and her mother, as they walked up to him and showed their gratitude for his assistance. "We are forever grateful to you, young man." The young mother said genuinely, smiling kindheartedly at the Aura Guardian.

"It's no problem" Ash smiled before he felt someone cling onto his waist. He glanced down to see the little girl glancing up with a big smile on her face.

"Thank you so much." Louise said sincerely her eyes were shining.

Ash gulped a lump a he looked at the innocence in her eyes. Smiling he patted her head softly.

"Anytime" he said his smile widening "How about a magic trick? You want to see it?"

The girl's eyes widened, as she nodded happily. Ash raised his arm as an Aura Sphere slowly materialised above his palm, bathing the surroundings in a blue colour.

"Wow!" She whispered in awe.

"You can touch it" Ash said. The Mother looked worried at that.

"Is it safe?" She asked worriedly. The Similar blue energy took down a Titan after all and she doesn't want anything happening to her precious daughter, who was her everything after her husband had perished fighting the Titans as a member of Scout Regiment.

"Perfectly" Ash nodded reassuringly at the worried mother before smiling kindly at the girl "Go on" He urged.

Louise hesitated for only a few seconds before gathering her courage to touch it. Her eyes widened as she felt the warm sphere, which filled her body with a southing feeling.

Suddenly the Sphere exploded in a sparkle of light startling Louise, who yelped and took a step back. The Light from the Aura Sphere faded and in its place was a blue Icicle Shaped Crystal which glowed in a pale blue colour.