"Regarding the matter of the leak, yesterday I had already dyed Shen Yanxing and Luo Silence to look into it, and didn't you also cooperate in writing the trap program in this morning? If you think that a fish will immediately take the bait when you throw it down and don't have even a little bit of patience to wait, then I think it's better for you not to be this Chief Engineer."

Lu Shi En was dumbfounded and pulled his question back to the beginning: "Then, then you can't betray my sister either."

Xu Xu Jiyue's eyes lifted lightly, a layer of displeasing gloom to those who crossed the line gilded between the flow of daylight: "Lu Shien, please think clearly, are you coming to me now for the company's project, or is it simply a matter of emotion."

This company's project is Lu Shi En's first independently completed project, she received this task when she paid extra attention, is the near future will be promoted on the market of a household intelligent software system, hardware and software are designed extraordinarily outstanding.

However, just yesterday, the rival company suddenly announced their new intelligent system without any warning, completely reproducing the highly confidential core selling points that Lu Shi En and her team had prepared.

Looking at her own heart and soul being plagiarized, the little girl instantly panicked and lost her mind for a while. She also heard that Xu Xu Yue had gone to the capital city for no apparent reason, and only then did she use a little bit of her technological power to find out Xu Xu Yue's whereabouts, and feel out this mysterious woman who was traveling with her.

Lu Shi En only felt her head explode, and her anger became a shield to cover up her panicked helplessness.

Just like a small panda that opened its arms when it encountered a tense danger and stood upright in an attempt to intimidate the other party, not even Shen Yanxing was able to hold her down.

The room in the late afternoon evening is somewhat silent and quiet, ready to sink in the west daylight will shine the clouds outside the window hair orange.

Xu Xu Yue's calm voice at the moment carried an appalling sense of oppression, sending questions straight at Lu Shi En, forcing her to calm down.

I don't know if it was because of the light refracted from the window, Lu Shien's eyes were vaguely reddening a bit.

With that, she gently sniffled and stubbornly pursued, "But ...... you promised me that you would get my sister back, you can't keep your word."

To be able to be so stubborn with Xu Xu Yue, the entire group full of only Lu Shi En one.

The displeasure in Xu Ziyue's eyes didn't get worse, she just listened to this little girl's problem, seemingly unintentionally glanced at Lu Shichen who was standing not far away, and then without pausing, she said to Lu Shien, "I promised you in the first place, and I'm going to do it."

"Your sister will definitely come back."

Xu Xu Jiyue's voice was soft, yet it seemed to hold the heavy weight of time.

Lu Shicheng listened on the sidelines, only to feel something heavy fall on her body, smothering her with pain.

How long ago was it, five years ago?

It turned out that Xu Xu Yue had been looking for her every day during these five years of her absence?

Lu Shicheng realized that Xu Ziyue had most likely detected the existence of the system, which was why she had drastically invested money in the direction of artificial intelligence.

And Lu Shicheng realized that she didn't feel the slightest bit of trepidation after realizing this thought of Xu Xu Jiyue's.

She thought that this person hated herself, but she actually cared about herself more than anyone else.