Just before Lu Shicheng finished his words, the person in his line of sight slowly moved.

That long, black, loose hair hung downward with her movements, and there were a few strands that hung loosely on her shoulder blades.

The daylight was far brighter than the moonlight, flowing recklessly over the satin, unreservedly outlining the woman's beautiful figure, as if draping the entire bright spring light over her body.

The loose swinging collar of the stacked fabrics filled with daylight, spilling over the hidden snowy ridge beneath her collarbone as she rose.

Snowy and undulating, it was a view that could not be glimpsed.

Lu Shicheng's eyes looked a little straight, and the hand that was originally placed on Xu Xu Yue's waist just hung there, only to be released after a while.

No one could draw the human body perfectly right from the start, the foundation was something that had to be copied over and over again in order to get it right.

Natalie Lu has copied thousands of human bodies over the years, and there are hundreds of them, so it's reasonable to say that she should have had no reaction to these, but why ......?

As Natalie was thinking this, a pair of long legs stepped into her line of sight.

Xu Xu Jiyue walked out from her checkroom, not changing her clothes but taking out a set of dresses that didn't quite fit her style: "I just bought this set of clothes last week, come down when you're done."

The hangers thumped together making a crisp sound, Xu Jiyue placed the clothes in her hand next to Lu Shicheng and turned to leave the room.

I don't know if it was because of last night's kiss in front of her, but Lu Shicheng felt a slight surprise at Xu Xu Yue's behavior of not doing anything to her.

The bright daylight swept away the darkness of the night, like a line separating last night from this morning.

Lu Shicheng touched the slightly cool material of the clothes on her hands, and on it, she smelled the faint fragrance that belonged to Xu Jiyue.

Everything seemed to have returned to its past state, Xu Jiyue was still the same Xu Jiyue from the past.

Last night's violent paranoia, even sickness, seemed like a tumultuous dream.

It was just that Lu Shicheng didn't realize it.

In her own body, there had also long been a flavor that belonged to Xu Xu Yue.

It had been tainted by Xu Ziyue herself.

Over the years, Natalie Lu had gotten used to being rough, and hadn't worn such expensive and high-end clothes for a long time, so she was really a bit rusty without help.

Just as she was finally putting the half-skirt on, there was a knock on the door.

This kind of knocking sound was very familiar to Natalie Lu, and then the person she hadn't seen for five years appeared in front of her: "Hello Miss Sixteen, Ms. Xu asked me to come up to see if you're ready to change your clothes, and breakfast is already prepared, so if you're ready to change your clothes, you can go down to dine with me."

For a moment, Lu Shicheng was like a world away.

It wasn't just Yuanzi, the people she had left behind in this home, Xu Ziyue had all been treated well.

She still remembered when she had just traveled into this world, Aunt Sun opened her mouth and conversed with her without any strangeness.

Now it was rather like making up for the rustiness of the past, as Aunt Sun stood in the doorway like this, with a dignified physique and the distance of a housekeeper who didn't smile between the lines.