Chu did not know.

Except for the moon, she had never spoken it to anyone.

She also didn't think that she would ever meet up with Heo Seo Wol again in her life.

Dead ashes that hadn't been completely extinguished often needed only a spark to rekindle.

What couldn't be spoken turned into the power of an embrace, little by little, the longtime friends secretly leaned together.

Lu Shicheng kept her secret and gathered Xu Xu Yue in her arms.

She missed Xu Jiyue like Xu Jiyue missed herself.

Just nostalgia.

Stopping at nostalgia.

The early morning sunlight is clear with a brand new flavor, spilling over and brightening the whole world.

Laurel branches swaying in the breeze, bright green leaves layer by layer together, stacked and rippling, full of vitality.

Lu Shicheng hadn't slept so well for a long time.

The gentle light hazily enveloped the blurred world of sleep, and there was a faint fragrance wrapped around her.

This kind of refreshment that arose at the start of a new day gave one an indescribable sense of fulfillment.

The young girl's thick eyelashes gently twitched in the light, and then they slowly opened.

Natalie Lu moved sleepily and lazily, suddenly realizing that her hand was resting on something.

When she looked up again, she saw Xu Xu Yue lying beside her, her eyes gazing at her calmly.

The window glass broke up the daylight into a layer of bright illusion, and just like that, it enveloped Xu Ziyue behind her.

The soft pillow rested on the cold white face, the slight squeeze filling it with a faint hint of flesh, putting a few moments of softness on the coolness between her brows.

In fact, this person's hair is not always so meticulous, that black long from behind the ear fell down, so loose hanging in the side of the face neck, like depicting the outline of the paintbrush, hidden display of the person's snow-white and warm skin.

She is like just waking up, no order of languor full of flavor.

"Good morning." Xu Xu Yue rubbed her face gently towards her hair, slightly hooking up the corners of her lips for a few moments as she took the initiative to greet him.

Lu Shicheng somehow unnaturally rolled his throat, inexplicably also stuttered: "Good morning, good morning, Miss Xu ...... Xu."

As if she heard something she didn't really want to hear, Xu Jiyue's smiling and curved eyes changed slightly.

The spring breeze swings languidly to stir the still daylight dazzle, a few sparrows resting on the laurel branches shake their wings and fly out.

Before Natalie Lu could react, she saw Xu Xuyue's hand reaching towards her, her slender fingers landing precisely on her collar but not so precisely brushing against her neck.

It was clearly a faint coolness, but Lu Shicheng felt like that small piece of skin had been burned by something, and even her early and calm heartbeat suddenly changed its rhythm.

"Sleeping badly, your clothes are all wrinkled." Xu Xu Yue spoke in a calm tone, her falling fingers patiently helping Lu Shicheng straighten her uneven neckline.

Somehow, Lu Shicheng very much didn't want to leave such an impression on Xu Ziyue, struggling, opening her mouth to explain, "I'm not, it's actually just so ......"