chapter 1

Hey there, beautiful souls! this is your author. Elmswood_Prisha__ (also I am a BTS fan my bias is JUNGKOOK & bias wrecker is SUGA. other than BTS i like to listen IU, Somi, Stray kids, seventeen and many more). This is my first time writing a book in Wattpad it would we really appreciated if u give one chance to this book. I would love it if you gave me suggestions to make this book more interesting, please share this book to your friends so it reaches out the vast no. of audience.

-----------

"The morning was filled with natural beauty. One of the most beautiful strokes of brush you might find in the sky. But here, our Ishita has been sleeping like a log for the past fifteen minutes; her alarm has been ringing ('Wakey Wakey, please wake up' in Felix's voice) for two minutes. Then, her last warning alarm rang from downstairs, none other than her own mother's voice."

Avnita Goyal: ISHITAAAAAAA .... Akhiri bar bola Rahi Hun agar mein upar aagayi na tho smjh Lena tumhare Pyare pita Shree bhi tumhe bacha nhi skte 

(in Ishita's room)

Ishita, hearing her mother roaring like a tigress, jumped out of bed and dashed to the bathroom. Almost ten minutes later, she was struggling in her room to pull up her jeans, which were sticking tightly to her thighs. After the everlasting battle with her jeans, she emerged victorious.

(you can imagine this as the dress she wore)

 As she headed downstairs, her phone rang, and she knew it was urgent when the hospital called

 As she headed downstairs, her phone rang, and she knew it was urgent when the hospital called. She literally sprinted towards the garden where her family was having breakfast. Her mother, upon seeing her, was about to say something, but Ishita interrupted with..

 Her mother, upon seeing her, was about to say something, but Ishita interrupted with

Ishita: Maa, I am leaving for the hospital; it's urgent. My senior doctor is calling me jb wapis aaungi tab daant lena byeee ...

But before she could leave, a sweet chirpy voice reached her ears. She turned to look at the person, who was none other than her cutie pie, 'Rehan.' 

Ishita asked, seeming confused as she looked at his face, 'Yes, Duggu?

Rehan: (showing his cute pout) u not gave me morning Kissie, duugu iz sad 

Ishita chuckled and went over to Rehan's seat, showering him with kisses all over his face. Rehan giggled and reciprocated by planting kisses on Ishita's face. Then, he said okk  duggu iz happy u go now byee Ishi bua.

Everyone at the table, including her brother and his wife, as well as her parents, collectively exclaimed 'aww' as they witnessed this heartwarming display of affection right in front of them.

  Her Bhabhi handed her the tiffin with sandwiches in it, and while her brother stuffed a rolled-up paratha into her mouth, she mouthed, 'Thank you, Bhabhi,' while glaring at her brother for nearly making her choke on the paratha. while his brother was laughing seeing her in this condition.

Ishita then left for the hospital, not before saying goodbye to all her family members

This is how the everyday morning scenes unfold in the Goyal house. However, what truly amazes everyone is the morning scenes at the Chaudhary's mansion.

----------------------------------------------

"Hi, beautiful souls! I hope you like the first chapter of 'Heart Entwined.' It may be possible that the starting chapters might seem boring and progress slowly, but I believe it's essential to get to know a character in-depth. It's important to develop a connection with the character as a reader, and I feel strongly about this.

I also promise that I will strive to improve with each chapter. Please let me know how you feel about this story.

I didn't give any faces to the characters so that you can imagine your favorite couple, but if you want, I can provide them with faces after discussing it with all of you."

Let's cherish these small achievements 😁💫Checkout ✅ Entwined SoulsTropes are •Brother's bestfriend•enemies to lovers•golden retriever energy•highschool sweethearts

Checkout ✅ Entwined Souls
Tropes are
•Brother's bestfriend
•enemies to lovers
•golden retriever energy
•highschool sweethearts

My Instagram I'd is Elmswood_prisha__