𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇

( xiii

( xiii. breaking apart... again )

SAM HAD AN EXHAUSTING TWENTY FOUR HOURS, she barely got enough sleep, she almost died, and she feels like her head is about to explode. she noticed cole walking into the main room with his pj's and she looked over at him, "how come you did not hear all of that screaming?"

"i'm a heavy sleeper." he shrugs, "i can sleep through anything you can think of." and he let's out a long and loud yawn.

not long after, dick, jason, and alexa were downstairs and dick had something to say that had everyone sitting down somewhere in the main room. the grayson starts of by saying, "i lied." and he looked directly at the kids, "i lied to you guys because i was afraid you'd leave this place. and me. and if that happened, there would be no titans." and he looked over to his former titans, "and i lied to you, too. i told you that jericho was dead when i got to the church, but he wasn't. he was alive. he died trying to save me from his father. i'm sorry. you all deserved more."

and there was a brief silence, and the rest of them saw hank get up from his seat and slowly walked over to dick and unexpectedly to the others, he ended up punching him in the nose. rylee got up from her seat to get in between them as hank snides, "lying sack of shit!" and dawn tried to hold him back. donna from where she was sitting had questioned her so called, friend, "how many other fucking half-truths have you told us?"

"at least you got a half-truth." rachel spoke. and rose was, rightfully upset, "my brother's dead because of you." she stood up from where she was sitting and announced, "i'm out."

"i'm going with her." jason says. and dick tried to say something, "jason, you—"

but he ended up cutting him off, "look, you don't decide what i do anymore. what anybody does." and he had walked away and alexa's heart just kind of shattered yet again. she didn't even know what to do now, and had heard donna say, "i'm out, too."

rachel then stops donna, volunteering, "i'm going with donna." and she asks for permission first to make sure, "can i go with you?"

"sure." her voice sounded kind of confused as to why, but she just went with it. gar then called out to rachel from where he was, "rachel?"

and she looked at him and just said, "i can't can't stay here." and then she had went to her room like everyone else so far to pack up their things. hank looked at dawn and told her, "let's go." and they were the next to go. sam had stood up and tears were filling in her eyes, "i can't fucking believe you." and she noticed the sad look in his eyes but she wasn't gonna give him the benefit of the doubt, "you were my best friend, and i thought you could tell me anything and i—" and she choked on an incoming sob, "i can't be lied to anymore. i'm done with this. and with you." she looked over at cole and her mom, "cole, pack up your things, let's go. mother, grab my things and meet me downstairs. i can't be here anymore." and she had walked over to the elevator and had left. cole slowly stood up to do to the rooms and he heard gar say his name to get his attention, "cole!"