eight

Why do I let myself worry?
Tw: Suicidal Thoughts

CONFUSION DIDN'T EVEN begin to explain what Natalia was feeling as she walked into the school

CONFUSION DIDN'T EVEN begin to explain what Natalia was feeling as she walked into the school. All eyes were on her, boys followed her with wicked grins, and girls whispered slit as she passed. It's already been established Natalia had went through Monty, Justin, and Zach according to the rumors, but she wasn't sure why everyone was acting like this now.

Once things passed, they passed. Nobody usually knew anything about what really happened. Now her close circle did, and that's all that mattered to Natalia. However, when she seen new kids and some people she was friends with in classes eye her, she grew more and more confused.

"Slut!" A random girl yelled making a lot of people burst into laughter. As she walked down the hall, she could still hear the voice. "She fucked Monty, Justin, and now she's with Zach. It's literally so gross."

So, when Natalia ran into Justin and Sheri, she was quick to ask them what all of the staring was about.

"The tapes are all over. Nobody told you?" Sheri asked and Natalia shook her head with her lips parted.

"No, I basically rolled out of bed. Ballet ran late." Natalia replied as she looked around the hall, now very anxious from all of the glares and people just judging overall.

"Everyone knows everything, Bex." Justin told her and she looked to the ground with her eyes wide.

Natalia swallowed as people looked around at her and Justin. She looked down her phone. Her mind went immediately went to the video she secretly downloaded onto her phone. Even if it was evidence, Natalia decided for once she didn't give a fuck.

"They will soon." Natalia replied walking away from him and Sheri. They shared a look, unsure of what she meant in the moment.

Her feet led her away from them and out of the school. To the place Natalia last seen Hannah and to the place she'd make sure everyone knew the whole truth. The truth she couldn't provide Hannah.

Nobody was going to stop her.

The library was as quiet as usual and the murmurs of teenagers was just as loud. They all watched as she made her way to a computer, sitting down. She loudly pulled the chair out and grabbed the cord out of her backpack, hooking it up the the computer.

She plugged in her phone and went straight to the files. She picked up the phone and transported it into the computer.

"Natalia?" Tyler said from across from her. She quickly turned her brightness all the way down and looked over to him with a smile.

"Tyler, hey." Natalia greeted, much sweeter than she typically greeted him. He took that as an okay to come over. "I'm just downloading a template for a slideshow."

"That's cool. Hey, I was, uh, wondering if you wanted to look at some candids I did." Tyler said and Natalia nodded along to make herself look busy to anyone around her.