♡ Chapter 5 ♡

Start from the beginning

“Haha, sorry (Y/N), you're on your own!” Sabo said while laughing as Luffy was dying right beside him.

“HOW COULD YOU, SABO?! I TRUSTED YOUUUuuu!…” My voice began growing more fainter as I was being dragged out of the room.
__________________

“See ya!” I heard all three boys shout simultaneously as they ran out into the forest.

“HEY! GET BACK HERE, LUFFY! THIS HOUSE AIN'T GONNA CLEAN ITSELF!” Dadan yelled angrily.

“Cleaning is boring!” Luffy stated as he stuck his tongue out.

“Ugh, damn brats. I should've known.” Dadan complained.

As Dadan, Magra, and Dogra were distracted by the boys. I tried sneaking off as well. When they weren't looking, I quickly sprinted off.

“WHAT?! HEY, YOU! COME BACK HERE!” Dadan shouted.

I stopped in my tracks as I heard shout at me. I looked back and was about to say something until somebody interrupted me.

“Sorry, old hag. But no can do! She's coming with us now!” Sabo shouted back as he chuckled and grabbed my hand.

I widened my eyes and felt my cheeks heat up. Soon, the shocked expression was replaced with a happy one. I smiled as Sabo dragged me along with them.

As we were running along, Sabo suddenly stopped. “Oops, hold it!” He said, which caused us to stop. And for Luffy to accidentally bump into Sabo and fall.

“Forgot to tell them!” Sabo muttered. He then let go of my hand and turned around to face Dadan and the others. “Hey, Dadan! You might get some guests later! We pissed off Blue Jam, so he probably wants us dead! Play it cool, okay?” He shouted as I tried helping Luffy up.

Dadan, Magra, and Dogra looked shocked at what Sabo had said. “It's true! We beat his crew up! And that's why I had to move here!” He shouted as he cupped his mouth with his hand. “Later!” With that, he grabbed my hand again, and all four of us ran into the forest.

“Dadan's cool! I really like how she lets us do whatever we want.” Sabo stated, smiling.

“Eh, she's still a worthless old hag.” Ace remarked.

“Yeah, she's real ugly! Like.. a butt!” Luffy said as he tried to catch his breath. I chuckled quietly as he said that.

“Anyway, now what?” Sabo asked.

“Well, first off-”

“Let's eat!”

Ace groaned in annoyance as Luffy interrupted him. “Haha, ‘kay! Time to eat!” Sabo said.

___________________

“Gotta keep our strength up.” Ace said as he took a bite out of his food.

Currently, we were sitting around a campfire as both Ace and Sabo were eating a giant fish they caught. Luffy and I were sitting nearby as we watched them eat. I looked to my right and saw Luffy's mouth watering as he looked at the giant fish they were eating. I can't deny it. Watching them eat made me hungry as well.

At the moment, nobody was talking. Beside from Ace and Sabo eating, it was pretty quiet. As I sat there, the smell of fish filled the air and entered my nostrils. The aroma made me more hungrier and caused my stomach to growl.

I then noticed Ace and Sabo pause and look at me. I quickly averted my eyes as I felt my face heat up from embarrassment.

‘Ayyy.. por què?… (Ohhh.. why?..)’ I whined internally.