Y/n1:*carry penny* or I will upgrade if you want it

Winter:*wide* wait. Do you want to upgrade penny?

Y/n1:yes, if you want to or not?

Winter:yes! I want penny upgrade!

Y/n1:okay.

Then y/n1 call to y/n3 when second later the cloud appears and there's a person walking forward its y/n3 and he grabs to y/n1 shoulder and starts to teleport. At the river city base...

Scene change

Location:remnant, vale, river City base

Then the 4 kingdom transport ship arrived at the river city base and the people looked outside the window they were wow look at those bases and 2 giant portals then the people looked at the engineer they were making a large building....

While the fly mech building factory, Daniel looked outside the window they saw many atlas ships and mistral ships are here. And then fly mech camera men-927 look outside the window too. Then Daniel said.

Daniel:there are so many of them....

Fly mech camera men-927:yes, they were transporting their new home to safety in another world...

Daniel:what does your world map look like?

Then Fly mech camera men-927 raise a hand and Daniel jumps at his hand. And the fly mech camera men-927 is walking toward the large table and he sits in a big chair and puts down Daniel and I turns on his giant computer. And show this world map look like

Fly mech camera men-927: here we go this world map looks like.

Daniel:wow

Daniel:wow. I have never seen this big map before

Fly mech camera men-927:yes and do you want, see this city?

Daniel:*nodded*

Then the fly mech camera men-927 shows all cities and now.

Fly mech camera men-927:here you go kid. This is a republic city.