Mira gives Josh a 'really' look. "Really, Josh? You could've texted or phone called."

"Yeah, I know. There's been some rumors among the supernatural about you and Klaus." Josh said.

"Yeah, we're getting married. What else is  there to gossip about?" Mira said with a shrug.

"It's the witches. They're worried about that if you and Klaus get married, you two are gonna become a duo or something." Josh told her.

Mira rolls her eyes, annoyed. "French Quarter witches."

"Can I leave now?" Josh asked, calm down a little.

"Yeah." Mira said.

Josh walks away. And Mira speaks to him again.

"Josh?" Mira said, causing him to look at her. "You don't have to be scared of me. You never did."

Josh nods in understanding and walks away.

⚜️⚜️

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

Later on that day, Mira walks inside the courtyard. She and Klaus exchange looks at each other.

"Mira? Where have you been?" Klaus asked her.

"Out and about." Mira said, and punches him in his face.

"Why the bloody hell did you do that for?" Klaus asked her, annoyed.

"Because I felt like it." Mira told him.

"You must have a lot of pent-up anger in you, Love. And you decided to take it out on me." Klaus said.

"You can handle it." Mira said to him. "And besides, you'd be surprised how much anger and rage is in me." She added, cutting her eyes at him.

Klaus notices the mischievous glint in his fiancée's eyes and slowly walks up to her. "You really are the Mischievous Rebellious She-Wolf, aren't you?"

"My reputation does precedes me." Mira said to him, sitting in a sofa chair. "I can guess that you already about the rumors among the supernatural."

"Yes, I do." Klaus said, sitting down in a sofa chair across from her. "Two Original Hybrids getting married. That's something to talk about."

"We make the dynamic duo, don't we, Klaus?" Mira said to him, gently fiddling with her necklace.

Klaus smirks at her. "Absolutely. I do admit, you've been a pain in my ass ever since you came out of your little hiding place. But you are right, you and I have a lot in common. We both have reputations."

"And unlike you, I have a softie heart." Mira reminded him. "And by the way, I was hiding, I kept on the Mikaelson's. You just didn't know I was there."

"You're a stealthy woman, are you?" Klaus said to her.

"Always has been." Mira said to him.

Klaus and Mira exchange small smiles at each other.

"You know, I'm sort of relieved to not have enemies. I'm not trying to make enemies anyway." Mira said.

"I know you're not. You've been keeping your head down. How smart of you. But you know the second you and I are married, my enemies becomes your enemies." Klaus said to her.

"I know, Klaus." Mira said.

"Have you spoken to Peter and Eliane?" Klaus asked.

"Not really no, but we keep in contact." Mira told him. "Your father and mother dearest, Mikael and Esther, are out there somewhere. And so is possibility of Finn and Kol."

"Elijah and I can handle Finn and Kol." Klaus said.

"Oh, please, Klaus. You know, I can get my hands dirty without ruining my fingernails." Mira said to him.

Klaus smirks at Mira.

"But I suggest one enemy at once." Mira suggested.

"You're right about that." Klaus agreed.

"So, who should we focus on first?" Mira asked Klaus.

"Mikael and Esther." Klaus told Mira.

"Alright then, let's get to it." Mira said.

Klaus and Mira exchange grins at each other, with their plan to destroy both Mikael and Esther once and for all.

Any Comment (s) ?
Any Vote (s) ?