E v a c u a t i o n s

Start from the beginning

Commotion continues and Aegon yells angrily and the room quietens again. He walks closer to Robbet and Lyanna.

"I believe your Queen was talking."

Robbet scoffs, "The Mad King's Daughter is no Queen of mine."

Aegon turns around, "And I? The grandson of the Mad King you speak of?"

He realises the connection, "It is different, you're a northerner aye."

Aegon smiles sarcastically, "To insult Her Grace and our family is to insult me. According to the laws of the seven, that is treason."

The lord's eyes widened and he bows his head. 

Sansa stands up abruptly.

"Daenerys Targaryen is our Queen. Aegon, Ayra and myself swore the North to her. You will do well to remember that my Lords and Ladies. To deny her is treason to the Crown and the North."

Lyanna Mormont and Robbet Glover sit down. 

I step forward next to Aegon.

"I know many of you do not trust me or know of me but we have to work together or we will die."

Gasps are heard as an old man comes rushing towards me with a dagger in the air, presumably to kill me. I pull the sword, Dark Sister out in time to deflect the attack and slice his hand slightly. He cries out, dropping the dagger and holding his hand. I look at him angrily and to everyone else in the room. 

"I have come here to ensure the North's and the other kingdoms are protected. You may think I am just like my father. Yet here I am, trying to hold a civil council meeting with all of you to protect the North and the Seven Kingdoms. To attack the Queen and the Crown is an immediate death." 

I nod at one of the Queensguard to hold him and drag him outside to where Drogon is. I follow suit and so does the other Lord and Ladies.

Drogon grumbles, reaching his head forward to me and I scratch his scales. I turn and face the Lord who attempted to kill me. 

"Lord Wyman Manderly. I, Queen Daenerys of House Targaryen, Breaker of Chains and Mother of Dragons, sentence you to die."

He starts to mutter loudly as Drogon roars at him but no Dragonfire happens. I had decided to show what I might do if this occurs again. 

I look to everyone else, "Let this be a message to those that attempt to kill me."

The masses are quiet as I see many nod. I look back at the man to see him kneeling. 

"You may go my Lord."

Lord Wyman looks at me in fear and nods. 

The horn rings to announce the arrival of the Tyrell and Dornish armies as well as many houses that have come to defend. 

Aegon ushers to people to make plans while I stay with Drogon and greet the new arrivals. 

Olenna Tyrell and Ellaria Sand come through the gates of Winterfell and approach me. They bow their head out of respect.

"My dear, let us go inside out of this wretched cold. It has been a long journey North," Olenna says jokingly. 

I smile, always appreciating the truthful nature of the older lady. Sansa ushers them forward to settle inside the walls of Winterfell. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

"...We should storm them when they arrive. Their element of surprise will be crushed." Jorah says whilst overlooking the map surrounding Winterfell. 

"No." I say abruptly.

"Your G-," 

"It is not wise for our armies to rush to the dead, we do not know the exact number attacking us. I will not risk everyone's armies."

Aegon and a few Lords nods. 

"Instead I will take the Dragons to rain fire on the dead, it is imperative that we weaken their numbers before they reach us. Aegon and I will do this first before anything else."

I turn to Aegon and he speaks.

"I know that Dragonfire will kill the dead men but I do not know if it will not work on the Night King. But perhaps, Valyrian steel will kill him."

Bran, who hasn't spoken since the arrival.

"How would you know of this?"

I look around the room to see people waiting for an explanation.

"Aegon the Conqueror, foresaw the event of dead marching to the Seven Kingdoms. He had known that someone of this blood would rule the land and be responsible for uniting the realm."

I look to Ayra, 

"May I borrow Catspur, your dagger?"

She nods and hands it over and I walk over to the fireplace and place the dagger above the fire.

Quickly the dagger turns orange and I pull it out. 

"Valyrian pyromancers had inscribed Aegon's dream."

I take a look at the high Valyrian written, struggling to read it clearly. 

"From my blood... come the prince that was promised. And his, will be the song of Ice and Fire."

A few gasp but I continue.

"This knowledge was lost after the Rebellion. House Targaryen needed to ensure that a Targaryen had to sit the Iron Throne to unite the realm against the Night King and his army. This is why it is important that we work together, forget our differences, together". 

Murmurs of agreements are shared across the room. 

Wyman Manderly, the man who rushed his sword at me, speaks up.

"I know my actions early are most despicable. But now, I see that Daenerys Targaryen is a truthful and just woman. I now swear my allegiance."

Gasps are heard across the room again as the old man kneels and bows his head.

"I, Wyman of House Manderly. Lord of White Harbour. Promise to be faithful to Queen Daenerys of House Targaryen in good faith and deceit."

A degree of happiness was present on my face but the next thing was even more shocking.

All those in the room also bent the knee in my direction.

Aegon sees the room and smiles, he then bends the knee. A man shouts out. 

"To the Dragon Queen!"

Cheers are heard in Winterfell and the Dragons roar as one.

------------------------------

Not edited.