T r u t h

*gentle reminder that the places and characters I have mentioned are not of my creation. I respect George too much for that*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

​​The remainder of the Dothraki are still yet to arrive on Dragonstone. The Unsullied have returned to Dragonstone to prepare the sail to King's Landing and enforce a blockade. Daenerys had decided to practice sword fighting with Grey Worm to distract herself from the imminent future. She is still unsure whether the plan was indeed a good one or potentially another one of Tyrion's failures. She was also distracted knowing the truth of Jon Snow's parentage and how she would address this with him before he returns to Winterfell. She knew he had once sought the truth from Eddard Stark and felt she owed him the opportunity to know. Daenerys turns and sees Grey Worm waiting for her. He knew she was distracted and had many things to consider.

"Kirimvose, Torgo Nudho. Kesi bodmagho arlī isse se ñāqatubis."

(Thank you Grey Worm. We will train again in the morning.)

The stoic, loyal man nods and walks away towards the rest of the Unsullied, continuing with the preparations. She witnesses him and Missendie look at each other in a way that Daenerys was familiar with, love. Daenerys then knew she had to be one to tell Jon the truth, Targaryen to Targaryen.

"Missendei."

She walks over and bows her head, smiling.

"Yes, Your Grace."

Daenerys steps closer, whispering.

"Emagon Ionos Sōnaro rhaenagon nyke isse se tistālion yn daorys jorrāelagon naejot gīmigon."

(Have Jon Snow meet me in the council room but no one needs to know.)

She wishes for no one to know to keep the prying ears away. While those around her wer loyal, she could not risk this. Knowledge can be power for men to get their way.

------------------

As Daenerys approached the council room, she noticed her heart was beating quickly, nervous of what Jon's reception would be towards his parentage. She understands that it is necessary for him to know and would be hard for Daenerys to keep to herself. Missendei is stood there with Jon Snow and bows.

"Your Grace, Lord Stark is here."

Only he wasn't a Stark but in fact a Targaryen. Daenerys smiles at Missandei quickly.

"Thank you, henujagon īlva kostilus".

(Leave us please.)

As Missendei leaves the room, she gives me a suggestive smile. Daenerys only shook her head and approached a seat around the painted table.

"Please, take a seat. You must be confused why I summoned you here, alone."

Jon only shrugs and moves to take across from here to keep a respectful distance.

"I only assumed you wished to discuss the plans surrounding King's Landing or the upcoming situation of the Long Night, Your Grace."

Internally, Daenerys becomes increasingly nervous and stares at the seemingly calm man and nods before continuing.

"Well that will be discussed eventually. That is not what I wish to talk to you about but what I will tell you about will be greatly important and shocking to you. I want you to know that I am here for you if you want a person to talk to."

Daenerys plays with her fingers to soothe her nerves which Jon eyes, becoming concerned.

"What is it then? Has something happened to my family, Winterfell?"