J u s t i c e

*gentle reminder that the places and characters I have mentioned are not of my creation. I respect George too much for that*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Dragon Queen walks to one of the many cliffs, hearing the water smash loudly from below and the wind strong on her face. She takes one look at the sky, calling forth for Drogon. Immediately, a roar is heard behind as she turns and sees Drogon land gracefully behind her. He quietens up as he faces her and she smiles at her child and approaches him. She gives Drogon's snout a rub with her gloved hands and he purrs. He lowered his body, knowing she would mount him and ushered me with his head. Often Daenerys found herself seeking the company of her dragons, preferring the peace of no constant war or conquest discussions for Westeros. Daenerys was deep in thought about her conversation with Jon Snow. Drogon impatiently ushers me towards him with his head, she laughed softly and mounted him. Drogon wasted no time and took to the skies while Daenerys took comfort in seeing Dragonstone from above. Her ancestors once flew above this keep which kept Daenerys in awe. Balerion and his rider, Aegon the Conqueror. The last Dragon Queen, Rhaenrya and her dragon Syrax, who was named after a Valyrian Goddess. House Targaryen soon lost their power and position after the Dance of Dragons.

-----

After some time roaming the clear skies, she guided Drogon back to the same hill only to see Jon Snow there and back away lightly. Drogon roars loudly towards his direction and she climbs off the Dragon. As the Queen walks towards Jon.

"Apologies for my absence, time with the Dragons is always needed." never an issue when riding with the dragons."

Jon smiles and looks behind me.

"No need to apologise, Your Grace. They are certainly beautiful to see".

Daenerys smiles and looks back at the dragon that has already flown off.

"I named that one Drogon, to honour my late husband, Khal Drogo. The others are called Rhaegal, and Viserys, named after my brothers. Rhaegal and Viserys."

Jon smiles sadly, realising the loss and destruction of her family.

"I am sorry to hear. No one should ever face the destruction of their family."

Daenerys only nods, refusing to look back at her past.

"I agree. Viserys was the last to die but I allowed it."

Jon only looked shocked and uncomfortable which the Queen realised

"If you what type of person my brother was, you would have allowed it otherwise or else Westeros would have known a Mad King once again. As children living on the streets of Essos, Viserys was nothing but a kind brother to me. It was only when he was forced to sell our Mother's Crown to survive, that the last of his joy was diminished, and wanted revenge on Westeros. He grew mad as we grew up and sold me to Khal Drogo to get an army of Dothraki. Then once he saw that the people loved me, he felt threatened."

Jon doesn't say anything as I can tell he is unsure what to say. The queen decided to change the topic.

"Anyways, regarding the North's predicament, I will allow you to mine the dragonglass and forge weapons from it. Any men or resources you need I will be willing to provide it. But I cannot-".

Daenerys stops her sentence when she sees Varys running towards her with a grave look on his face. Varys stops and bows towards me and Tyrion joins us. The Queen knew it was not including good news.

"What is it Lord Varys?"

Varys and Tyrion both look at each other uncomfortably.

"My Queen, my little birds have sighted that the Lannister's fleet has attacked our fleet and also taken Yara Grejoy and Ellaria Sand as prisoners."