E v a c u a t i o n s

The ride to Winterfell was silent as a sense of fear and urgency filled Aegon and I. We knew the imminent danger facing all of Westeros. The Dragons were still acting overly cautious but we made sure we were alone in the skies.

Winterfell quickly appeared before us and I spotted the unruly Dothraki and stoic Unsullied groups I sent ahead of us. 

Aegon landed Rhaegal in the Godswood whilst I landed near my army. My presence quietened the masses to which I am sure relieved Wintefell and the nearby villages from the noise. I look at the Dothraki. 

"Qoy ki tih qoy. Asshekh kisha hash a sash dozgo. Asshekh kisha vilajero athdrivar. Yeri fight ha eyak? Asshekh yeri vilajero driv?"

(Blood of my blood. Today, we have a new enemy. Today, death has come. Will you fight for everyone? Will you kill dead men?)

The Dothraki cheer loudly, making me more confident in the outcome of this threat. I look towards the Unsullied who remain still as usual.

"Dovaogēdy! īlē hae buzdari. Sir, iksā dāez vali. Dāez vali ȳgha se sīkuda Dārȳti. Iksā naejot sagon biare iksā ȳgha vali, ābrar se riñar

gaomagon daor ivestragī iā āeksio udrāzma bisa tegun."

(Unsullied! you were taken as slave. Now, you are free men. Free men saving the Seven Kingdoms. You are to be proud of saving men, all women and children. Do not let a master rule this land.)

The Unsullied respond by hitting the spears on the ground and Drogon roars loudly which makes the ground vibrate.

I get down from Drogon and head towards the gates. They open and I walk through the gates of Winterfell.

"Queen Daenerys of House Targaryen. The First of her name. Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men. Lady of the Seven Kingdoms and Protector of the Realm."

Aegon is stood next to Sansa, Ayra and Bran and they bow in my direction whilst the commoners around spit in my direction until Drogon roars above and they scurry away. 

Rather than wasting time on formalities, I turn to Sansa with a grave look.

"Call your banners, all of them."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Aegon's voice fills the council room where many Northern Lord are talking over him and I am standing, peering out of a window, lost in my thoughts.

A man shouts out, "This is not our war, leave it to the Conqueror Jon!"

I turn around angrily.

"You will address His name correctly." I gaze at him, hard.

He scoffs, "If I am not mistaken, I was not talking to you. You don't even know of us aye"

Grey Worm partially pulls his dagger out and I hold my hand out to stop him.

I walk up to the front of the table with my hands clasped together.

"Lord Robbet of House Glover. Master of Deepwood Motte. Brother and heir to Galbert. I very much know of you and your house."

He looks shocked for a moment before a scoff is heard. I see a girl and raise my eyebrow in question. She stands up proudly.

"Anyone with the means of books can see for themselves the great houses in Westeros."

I smile, "Of course Lady Lyanna. All I am asking for is for the respect whilst I am here. The Seven Kingdoms is in a dire state as Aegon has mentioned and we don't have time to argue over petty things like children."