十七 | Upper Moon 6

Mulai dari awal

The fish made him full for a while.

End of flashback

"It was you." the male demon stood up facing Ayuna while her glanced over the slayers.

Ayuna: "Oh? Have we met before? If so I don't remember."

Daki: "What are you talking about Oni-san?!"

Gyutaro felt bad fighting her so he just turned around facing the slayers, "Ume, you can have her if you want."

-

Ayuna let the water flow back to its place since their surroundings were destroyed enough so she created some ice around her hands and formed them into claws.
"Let's dance shall we?"

Ayuna let any sash shatter as they get in contact with her ice claws. Dakis used her hair manipulation to fight the sea demons tail manipulation. Of course her tail was no match for those many hair, so  Daki was able to hold her in place. She wrapped her hair around the sea demons tail, legs, arms and throat not allowing her to move.

A giant ice spike emerged from the roof and went through the demons abdomen. Daki glared at her and thighed the pressure around Ayuna's throat and as her head was about to pop out due to the pressure, someone came to help her.
Inosuke tried to cut of the hair which was wrapped around Ayuna but the hairs were to hard to cut so he went straight to upper moon six.

As Daki was about to hit him, the boar brooch he was wearing on his pants started to glow and it froze her attack and some of her body parts. In addition, some ice spikes grew out from the frozen parts which only grew larger and larger attempting to swallow Daki. She let Ayuna go in order to get away from the ice spikes.

Ayuna: "Thanks Inosuke."

Inosuke: "HAHA! I saved the god of nature!"

Ayuna: "You did, you're awesome!"

During the fight they were able to cut off the demon siblings head but instead of dying they were able to put their heads back and keep on fighting. Nezuko also joined the fight and she even grew on size. Thanks to Ayuna who prevented any harm coming for her demon friend, Nezuko didn't lose control over herself.

Ayuna: "You need to cut them at the same time!"

The sea demon eventually swapped place with Zenitsu so she could try to slow down the male demon. Tengen was poisoned but he was still fighting.

Ayuna tried to shoot a scale at Gyutaro but he moved aside causing Nezuko to get hitted by the scale and she turned into a goldfish.

"I'm so sorry Nezuko!" Ayuna rushed over the said girl and picked her up gently with both of her hands, "I wasn't aiming for you!" she kissed her which turned her back and she hummed at Ayuna saying that it was alright.

The others were so busy fighting that they didn't even notice that Nezuko turned into a goldfish. And Ayuna realised that they have to fight on their own in order to get more stronger so she took Nezukos hand and dragged her somewhere else.

Ayuna: "I believe they'll be fine without us. Don't worry, in case something happens I'll interfere."

Nezuko: "Hm hm!"

The battle was over as the slayers managed to kill them at the same time. Ayuna removed their poison and Tengens wives also arrived to check on him. Ayuna checked on the demon siblings who were arguing about their defeat.

Ayuna: "Gyutaro and Ume right? In next life, let's be friends."

Daki: "Who wants to be friends with you!? It's all your fault!"

Ayuna: "Sorry about that, the world is cruel after all. So I truly wish that your afterlife might be brighter. Farewell."

The siblings left the world and entered hell. Perhaps after their punishment, they can find some light in the new world again.

The sun started to rise so Nezuko got back in her box and Ayuna waited in the shadows under the destroyed buildings waiting to be picked up.

Tengen approached her with his wives: "Thanks again. Let me introduce you, Hinatsuru, Makio, Suma this is Ayuna, the demon who joined the demon slayer corps along with the boys sister."

Hinatsuru: "Thank you again for saving us, we don't know how we can repay you."

Ayuna: "Don't, I just did what everyone  else would have done."

Suma: "Omg you're so kind and pretty!"

Makio: "Visit us some day!"

Ayuna: "Thanks and I will."

"The mission got completed faster than I thought so I have some days off thanks to you." Tengen turned around and gestured his wives to follow, "You know what? If you're in trouble one day feel free to call me." and with that they were gone.

"Let's also go back to the butterfly estate shall we?" Ayuna suggested and the three slayers agreed.

Tanjiro let Ayuna inside the box where Nezuko welcomed her warmly and they walked back to the headquarters.

Giyu's pov

'It's already morning, shouldn't she be back some hours ago? What is she doing now?'

Ayuna's pov

'I forgot to inform Giyu that I was on a mission. Is he waiting? I hope he's not worried.'