十七 | Upper Moon 6

Start from the beginning

Tengen: "No, I should apologise for the way I treated you."

Ayuna: "You could apologise later. But now we have a visitor."

They all followed her gaze over the balcony and upper moon six stood on the edge of the balcony.

Upper moon 6: "So it was your work."

"I admit it was me," Ayuna raised from her seat and whispered to Tengen, "Take your wives somewhere safe, I'll make her busy in the meantime."
She walked ahead slowly approaching the demon, "And what will you do about it? I also emptied the whole district which will make things easier."

"Tsk, I don't understand why he wants you alive. To me, you're just a bitch," she placed some sashes near Ayuna's face which were only some inches away, "I really want to ruin the face of yours."

Some ice spikes grew from the floor and the spikes were almost touching the female demons eye, "Me? I thought you're the bitch here." the sashes around the sea demons face froze and shattered into pieces and her orbs glowed, "And ruining my face? I don't think so."

The ground started to shake again and the demon who's name was Daki looked at her side and she was hit by a water wave which pushed her into another building.

"I'll be off first." Ayuna jumped down the balcony and landed on another wave which carried her to her opponent.

Ayuna jumped on a roof and the water wave underneath her turned into a giant water dragon attacking upper moon six which also leaded some buildings to collapse.

Daki tried to get near her or attack her with sahses but the water dragon always prevented it and it didn't care if the buildings were getting destroyed since no people were around anymore.

What made the female demon more frustrating was the provoking smirk the sea demon had because she wasn't moving at all. She just stood on the same roof doing nothing and watched her how she'll deal with the water.

Her frustration rose after each passing second and she didn't even notice four demon slayers approaching her from behind. She tried to figure out why the sea demon was waving at her but then her head fell off.

Daki started to cry and call out for her brother and before Tengen could hit her with his sword, she disappeared.
Another voice appeared somewhere else and they all looked over the direction where it came from and their eyes widen because another demon appeared who was comforting his sister.

Daki: "Oni-san! They're bullying me! They cut off my head and that sea monster is at fault! I want her dead!"

Gyutaro: "Can't do my dear little sister, you know he wants her alive."

"I'm sorry for disturbing your talk," Ayuna interrupted them, "But I'm really curious, what does he want to do with me?"

"How should I know?" The male demon glanced over the sea demon on the roof but he gasped as a memory played inside of his head after seeing the fish tail.

Flashback

A young boy walked aimlessly on the streets at night holding his growling stomach. He didn't eat for two days so he planned to just sit somewhere on the ground leaning against a house. He touched his bump on his head which was caused bya random kid who threw a rock  at him. He didn't know what to do about his growling stomach so he just hold it tightly and waited for the next day to come.

Suddenly a large fish dropped in front of him. The boy looked up to see who it was but nobody was in front of him so he looked up the roof behind the house he was leaning on and he catched a glimpse of a large fish tail which disappeared soon after. Then there was silence.