He doesn't know who they are, but they must be high-ranking people.

As soon as the gatekeeper saw them, he immediately knelt down, thinking that his head might fly as he returned without results.

And he revealed all the facts without exception.

Among them, Rosie and Marie were also mentioned. It was to make an excuse that his work had gone wrong because of them.

"Rosie?"

However, the man who had been sitting in the chair all the time reacted in the wrong part.

"Yes, that's right. If it wasn't for that maid—"

"What does it look like?"

The gatekeeper was wondering. Why are you asking that?

"Master, maybe it's just a person with the same name."

"I can't believe you threw up on my question. How dare you?"

When the man who was supposed to be a servant answered the man's question instead, a bloody voice came back.

"That's not fair. I was just saying what I thought."

"Okay. I don't need your thoughts, and you, there. You tell me now. What does Rosie look like?"

Was Rosie someone that man knew?

"She has pink hair and pink eyes. And she looked like a cat—"

The gatekeeper recalled Rosie's face and said everything he knew as much as possible. Rosie had a very impressive appearance, so it remained detailed in his mind.

"Is that so?"

Strangely, the man sitting looked satisfied with the gatekeeper's words.

He doesn't know what it is, but he thought he could live.

"A banquet will be held soon at the Marquis of Evantes."

Argen Evantes often held parties because he enjoyed quite a bit of entertainment.

Most of them were parties attended by high-ranking nobles, and it was the dream of all nobles to attend them.

"Should I attend?"

The party, which is said to be difficult for most nobles to be invited to, was as easy as this man could do with a finger.

—As expected, he must be a very high-ranking person.