Mysta Rias- Grad. Gift- M! Ver.

My Forever Oshi! x Male! Reader

Same story. Different pronouns.

Mysta's next move had to be calculated. Thoughtful.

He had you teetering along an edge and he needed to keep you interested. Which, to be frank- Mysta doesn't usually have this opportunity.

It doesn't usually mean never. So he did the only thing he knew how with what he had and brought up the notion that the both of you liked the same thing.
A few of the same things, as a matter of fact. Video gaming, music, and that weird hobby thing that people do when they take immense interest in the stars sometimes. Stars are beautiful.

He said he likes to watch the rebirth of stars and you smiled a little. You made a joke about stars fucking and you two watching, and how that would somehow be star porn, and for some reason he laughed.
Stars don't fuck. You thought. Why did I say that?

But you made him laugh with that awkward comment. Now you have to keep him interested. It was fair game, back and forth, over and over, until it wasn't really a game anymore.
All of a sudden, it wasn't about who could flirt better or make someone laugh.
Now it was about who was coming over to hang out today?
Do you want to sleep over at my house? It's late now.
We can talk about whatever you want, I don't care.
Are you free this Saturday? No? Sunday?

You two became closer than Mysta or you might've expected.
Then, you became even closer.
Things began to escape your mouths as a joke, but were they really a joke? This story is about how you and Mysta fell in love significantly fast with something else bubbling underneath.

"Hey, Mysta." You mumbled into your mic.

You were an indie and decided that you wanted Mysta to collab with you in a game that was named It Takes Two, and that's all you knew about it. Supposedly, from the other Nijisanji streams you watched- like Vox's stream-, it was about a couple who was planning to separate but had been forced into the world of their child's.... What? World of Imagination?

Whatever it was, Mysta said yes, and so you were waiting for him in Discord to join your call. You were the only one streaming this, and so far, it had been fifteen minutes of you and your chat conversing.

Mysta enters the call with a wet burp and it startles you. He mumbles an excuse to himself and you tell him it quite literally scared the fuck out of you. Mysta and your chat laughs at you and you roll your eyes.
The collab after that was fun. You had fun. The most fun you've had in a while.

It was the last part of your discord call that you remember vividly, after you ended the stream and Mysta was waiting for you.

"Yo, shawty." He joked.

"Yo, playa...." you joked back, but he went on to insist that he was no sort of player and that he in fact had no rizz.

His wording confused you. You wondered why the word rizz was a part of his vocabulary. And then wondered if he realized that he might've accidentally.... Metaphorically.... Subconsciously.... rizzed you up.

But then, he got serious.

"What are you doing this Friday?" He quietly asked like always.

"Two streams." You replied. "You?"

"One. Do you have between streams to hang out a little, or do you have them back to back?"

"Almost back to back. One is at noon and the other one is around four in the evening."

"That's back to back.... "

You scowl. "I was planning on having them last around an hour or two each, but sure.... Whatever you say."