~Fourteen~

Me and Robby said our goodbyes, and I headed back to my friends. It was already getting dark out, and it started sprinkling. Lia looked concerned, Kenny looked confused, and Anthony was a mix of both. But there was something else, anger? No, it was jealousy. I bit back a smile as I reached them.
"What was that about?" Anthony asked immediately, concern in his eyes.
"Um," I started, glancing at Lia. "Robby is . . .
He's my brother."
The boys mouths dropped open in shock and surprise.
Kenny was the first to recover. "But . . . you guys have different last names. Are you step siblings?"
I shook my head. "He's my biological brother.
He has our mothers last name, while I have our fathers. Our dad left us when we were kids. We lived in Orlando until I was twelve. My mom went on a trip to Mexico with a guy she met at a bar. She sent me to live with my father here while Robby took care of the apartment. Robby promised to keep in touch, but he stopped answering calls and texts shortly after I got here. He abandoned me. So when he showed up here, apart of Cobra Kai, I was really upset that he didn't tell me he was in town. I saw him after Prom, and he tried to talk to me, but I shut him out. I figured I try and hear him out, even if I'm still pissed at him."
It was silent. Lia was staring at me with empathetic eyes. Kenny was staring awkwardly at the ground. And Anthony? He said nothing.
He just walked over to me and wrapped his arms around me.
"I'm sorry," he said quietly. "I had no idea."
I laughed. "Its okay. I didn't want anyone to know."
He pulled away. "Did Sam know?"
I nodded, scared he would be mad. But he just stared at the ground, deep in thought.
"Can we just forget about it?" I asked. "I mean, we haven't even hit the best rides yet."
Everyone nodded sheepishly.
Me and Kenny went to get drinks, while Lia and Anthony sat on a bench not far away.
"So," I said cautiously. "You're in Cobra Kai?"
"Yeah," he said, guiltily. "Robby has been training me."
"I heard," I said, trying to keep my voice even.
"I'm sorry," he said. "I didn't want to tell you because I know your dad has a dojo and we're supposed to be enemies but I like hanging out with you guys, and I think we could be friends."
"Kenny," I said, putting a hand on his shoulder.
"It's okay. We can still be friends. I know how much you like Lia."
"Thanks," he said, relief clear in his voice.
We got our drinks and turned to walk back to Anthony and Lia.
I froze, my drink falling from my hand.
There they were, standing by the bench.
Lia was leaning in, Anthony just stood there, looking shocked and scared.
Me and Kenny watched as Lia pressed her lips against his.