~Ten~ *

Anthony's POV:

I went over to Kendal. "Come on, let's go upstairs."
"Okay," she said. "Anything for you."
My eyes widened, and she looked up at me with her beautiful smile, and I almost fainted.
I cleared my throat. "Right. Let's go."
She started toward the stairs, but stumbled into the wall. I helped her regain her balance, but she just tripped again.
With a sigh, I picked her up wedding style and started towards the stairs.
She giggled and wrapped her arms around me.
She reached up and ran a hand through my hair. Tingles rushed through me as she slowly twirled her fingers through my curls.
"Your hair is cute." She said matter-of-factly.
"Thanks," I said, trying concentrating on not bumping her into the wall, and not the fact that she called me cute.
I brought her to my room and set her down on my bed. I turned on the lamp as I began to rummage through my drawers, pulling out a pair of sweat pants and a sweatshirt. My favorite sweatshirt actually. I liked seeing her in my sweatshirts.
"Here," I said, handing them to her. "I'm not going through Sam's clothes, so you can wear these." I went to the door. "I'll get you some more water."
I shut it behind me, and went to get water. Once I got it, I went back upstairs.
I knocked a couple times. "Kendal?"
"Come in." I heard her voice say.
I opened the door and froze. The pants were to long, and the sweatshirt too big, but she still looked beautiful. I easily could have grabbed Sam's clothes, but something about her wearing my clothes made me feel happier.
I cleared my throat. "You should try and go to sleep. You can sleep in my bed."
She could have stayed in the guest room, but it was easier for me to take care of her if she was with me. At least, that's what I kept telling myself.
She came up to me and hugged me. She's been doing that a lot, and I can't say I'm complaining.
"Goodnight LaRusso." She whispered.
"Goodnight," I said.
She climbed into my bed, and pulled the covers up to her neck.
"Thanks LaRusso," she said. "You're a good rescuer."
A huge smile grew on my face as I sat down at my desk, thinking about what just happened. In the matter of half an hour, the girl of my dreams had called me cute, hugged me, put on my clothes, and is now laying in my bed.
I turned to finish the homework I had started earlier. Ten minutes later, she spoke again.
"LaRusso?" She said, sleepily.
"Yeah?" I asked, spinning around in my desk chair.
"Will you lay with me?"
It took me a minute to comprehend what she said. "I don't think—" I started.
"Please," she whispered.
I took one look at her pouty lip and furrowed brows and gave in. "Alright," I sighed. "Scoot over."
She smiled and happily moved over. I laid down on my back on top of the blankets next to her, and she rolled over on her side, facing me.
I felt her gaze on me and I smirked. "What?"
She smiled sheepishly. "I don't know."
She just stared at me, her blue eyes sparkling.
Finally, she smiled. "Night LaRusso." She said, turning over.
"Night." I said.
Laying in bed, I realized how exhausted I was. I heard Kendals breathing steady, signaling that she was asleep.
I smiled to myself. I was totally screwed. That girl had me whipped. She could ask me to walk to the end of the world and I would do it.