ɴᴇᴘʜᴇᴡs ᴘᴛ. 2 💛.

Start from the beginning

kai was helping him up and bringing him to the couch

chris sat down and after a while this nigga got right back up and started chasing the kids around.

it was now 8:30 and you just pulled up to the house, you walked in and saw ..

agent laying on the floor with his hands on his head mentally but not physically stressing, duke sitting on the island table in the kitchen just watching in denial, davis shocked but laughing at the same time.

where is chris and the boys and kai ??

kai is duck taped to the bathroom door, and yet chris is laughing his 20 durags off his head; while the boys is cracking they ass up also.

agent sees you and runs up to you and gets on his knees hugging your legs, " please help me " he says fake crying.
You laugh and rub his back, he gets up and goes to try and help kai.
you walk over there also, not acknowleging duke he walks up to you wrapping his arms around your waist hugging you.

you look at him and then at everybody else, " I know yall not that stressed out, they are literal good boys" you stated looking at the scene, the 6 men looked at you like you was crazy or something.

the boys ran out and hugged your legs the 10 year old was hugging your waist below dukes cause he was kinda tall.

you laughed , " ok yall lets go, they need a break".

"ok "the boys said going to get their shoes

then the 6 amigos looked at you

" can we come over for a sleepover?" kai asked, basically asking for everybody.

"sure" you replied giggling a bit, duke let you go and they all went to go grab what they needed.

A while later yall made it to your apartment, you unlocked the door and the others went to sit on the couch, " im finna put them to bed yall ill be back" you said while the 3 boys followed behind you.

they 'mhmed' you and you walked to your room.

" vontae you can shower in my shower, im going to put them in a bath together" you told him he nodded and grabbed his bag and went to your bathroom.

you set jae's pjs on your couch in your room, and you let jayson grab his own and set them out. then you walked out your room pass the living room seeing the boys on the couch talking about something, and you went into the everybody bathroom.

you ran some bathwater for the boys put some soap and let the water run for a bit.
then you went to the kitchen again and saw fanum in your pantry you laughed and said, " bsf i need to restock soon" you said, " indeed" he replied looking at you while grabbing a bag of chips.

you went to get jae and jayson and and put them in the tub you let them sit and play while you went and sat on your island in your kitchen on your phone- you had set a 6 min timer so you could know when to wash them up.

timeskip after that.

you had got them out the bath and lotioned them up then putting on their clothes, you took them to the guestroom and put them in the bed turning on the TV letting them watch PBS kids.