𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭

3:00ᴘᴍ𝐚𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐠𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚𝐟𝐞𝐛𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲, 3𝐫𝐝

3:00ᴘᴍ
𝐚𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐠𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚
𝐟𝐞𝐛𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲, 3𝐫𝐝

𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚕𝚘𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚝 »

yall all parked in different places now that you thought about it, yall made it to target and you started recording again telling them yall made it and honestly just vlogging.
You was the first to walk in so you grabbed yo buggy first waiting on them. You was talking to the camera when they all walked in together and grabbed a buggy.

"ok everybody gone have a partner accept me im going solo bc I can focus better alone" you said recording them
"ok then I call chris " davis said
"duke" kai said
"agent" fanum said
"ok boom, if yall think I wont like something call me or kai byeee" you said and walked towards the skincare products.

Everybody had their own camera to record what they was doing for y

video and then went their separate ways.

*𝐝𝐮𝐤𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐤𝐚𝐢 𝐩𝐨𝐯*
Kai started recording, then started talking.
"ok we gone get the bed set and pillows" kai said walking to the section. Duke followed behind him,
" white or black ?" duke asked. "definetely white" kai said "and then white and pink pillows, lots of pillows" he said with a knowing voice.

*𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐦*

"ok we gone get the snacks and food and pantry stuff" agent said panning the camera around , " yessirrr" fanum said rubbing his hands together. " oh and we gone get her these like organizers so she can organize her foods and stuff, ik she like that stuff cs she was watching dem videos while we was waiting on our food" agent said shaking his head at the last part.

*𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬*

"ok we gone get the bathroom stuff" davis said walking over to that section. Chris following not to far behind. " ouuu we getting this" he said pointing to a ' get naked ' rug. He picked it up and showed the camera then  put it in the cart.

*𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐨𝐯*

"ok I got all my skincare, body care, hair care, lotions, makeup, nail stuff, and oils" you said to the camera "now we gotta get decor and other stuff".
"Oh and yall I got people coming in and setting up my furnisher while we out so they should be setting up the couch, the dinner table, and some other stuff I cant remember." you said to the camera looking around for your next move.

     *𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩*

4:20ᴘᴍ

"we at self checkout now yall and we got a lot of stuff im gone go bankrupt" you said talking to the camera. everybody was tryna chip in but you denied and payed for it. everybody helped by putting stuff in their cars and yall drove off to the apartment to start.