𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 👀.

7:53ᴘᴍ𝐚𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐠𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚ғᴇʙᴜᴀʀʏ, 4ᴛʜ

7:53ᴘᴍ
𝐚𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐠𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚
ғᴇʙᴜᴀʀʏ, 4ᴛʜ

𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚊𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 »

it was the next day after the sleepover you had with the amp crib. you woke up first obvi and duke was still laying on your thighs so you slowly moved away without waking anybody, and went to use the bathroom.
yall finished your apartment yesterday and you got everything you needed but a toothbrush and toothpaste and your other teeth care. So you thought.. when they woke up yall could run to the drugstore rq. 🤷🏾‍♀️

so eventually after you used the bathroom you didnt do your morning care or nothing you just waited playing on your phone so that you could get ready for the day later when you got what you needed.

after a while everybody started to get up one by one and saying 'wsp' or 'gm' one or the other to eachother. then kai said " yo we all need toothbrushes rn ." he said dead serious and I beileved him if everybody opened they mouth and blew, it would smell like bounce that ass, duck ass, and graham crackers, all in a steamy ass pot. so you got up and said ," kai I feels you homie lets run to the drugstore rq" you said and everybody agreed.

you put yo bonet on and just left your pjs on ( which was a random ass oversized tee with black leggin shorts, and ssum those black fuzzy socks😭) you slid on some crocs and went out the apartment.

*𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫*

"it lowkey dont make sense to all drive diff cars so 4 can get in mine and the rest in kai's" you suggested , everybody sleepily agreed still sleep deprived a lil.

yall drove to the drugstore and got what yall needed and went back to the apartment.

8:39ᴀᴍ

𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 »

yall got back, and you took your stuff to your bathroom and they took turns with the "everybody bathroom" or they went together you didnt know but you went to your bathroom took a shower got out brushed your teeth, cleansed and rinsed your face and the rest of your skincare routine and then did your edges and left your hair down.