𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐩𝐭. 2

𝐚𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐠𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚8:36ᴘᴍ

𝐚𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐠𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚
8:36ᴘᴍ

𝚍𝚞𝚔𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚛 »

after that intercourse duke and yourself had pulled up to the spot.
before you could get out duke opended the door for you (as he should 🤨) you thanked him and he closed your door behind you and held your hand walking you through the door.
you guys where at this very nice eating spot and he got you guys a booth to yourselves, the waitress came over and brought yall to yall table.
yall sat at the table and started talking about random stuff getting to know eachother better than yall did and confirm some things.

then after a while you guys started to look at the menu so yall could know what yall wanted for when the waitress came, you ended up getting
*your choice of a fancy food🤷🏾‍♀️*
and duke chose the same thing bc why not.

then the waitress came and got yall orders, you got a f/d and he got his a Pepsi, she nodded and she said she would be back. while waiting yall both decided to chill on yall phones before yall got social with each other again.

Yall just got done with yall date, " it was nice ma." duke said opening the door for you.
"yeah I enjoyed it" you replied back as he was getting into the drivers seat.
" so what are we ??" he asked kinda already knowing the answer.
" bf and gf." you said coldly, not wanting to show your excitment.
he 'mhmed" you and started driving clearly thinking of something.

on the drive there you got bored of social media so you started changing contacts in your phone.

(you have way more contacts than this but we only gone put the ones yall was introduced to so far 😉, yes more characters to arrive very soon.)

𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐦𝐟 0 🗯️.

𝐝𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬 💜.

𝐅𝐚𝐯 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐧 𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬 😝!

𝐭𝐰𝐢𝐧 𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐦 💋.

𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐤𝐜3 ❤️!?

𝐁𝐚by boy 😍!!

𝐣𝐚𝐲jay 🤭!?

𝐤𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐚 bae ❤️ !!

yall gone get introduced to more dont worry, and btw duke old name was ' 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐡'
but now that you copped him 🤷🏾‍♀️.

he dropped you off at your apartment and told you to call him when you got in the door. So you nodded and kissed him on the cheek and walked away. ( ik the cheek really ?? but the first kiss gotta be memorable so hol on my fav hookers 🙊)

you opened the door and ft him.

ғᴀᴄᴇᴛɪᴍɪɴɢ .......

Baby boy 😍!!

" hello ma ?" He asked clearly still driving but his phone was already set up to wear he could see you and you could see him.

" yes bae " you said walking to your room to get clothes for a shower

" you ok ? " he asked pulling into the amp crib driveway getting ready to get out.

" yes love im finna take a shower tho so ill call you when i get out" you stated grabbing some random comfortable clothes.

" ok ma, bye love you " he said walking through the door

you smiled , " love you too " then you hung up

you walked to your bathroom door ( which is in your room) and took a shower but before you got in there you called the gc, they answered and you told they ass everything. Then took yo shower.

then after you did what you needed to do hair,body,and face wise.
then you went to your couch and started binge watching your show.

then duke started facetiming you ....

you answered ,

" ma ....

hmm wsp gang , I wonder what he need you for 🙈.

i guess we will see soon 😂.

(lemme stop)

sn fr gn or good after noon or gm.

and ik its short but im sleepy and I do these at night so i can focus and it be kinds rushed bc i be getting tired 💀. But I just wanted to get something out for yall, I promise the next chapter wont be as bullshitty as this was.

b

y

e

m
y

f
a
v

h

o

o

k

e

r

s

😘💌