Fig then got on Moon and took off before anyone could say anything to her. Hookfang went and got Snotlout.

Astrid: Hiccup, I know they're apart of the team now, but shouldn't we be asking them questions? We don't know much about those two.

Hiccup: I know, but when I asked Fig about her and Rune's past, she told me that Rune doesn't like talking about their past. I could tell the thought of her home upset her. ( to the gang: ) Maybe we should wait until they feel comfortable with telling us more about themselves.

( Meanwhile with Fig and Moon )

Fig and Moon gracefully lands in front of Rune's built hut by a lake.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

( A/n: I don't own the image. This is what the exterior of Rune's hut looks like. )

Fig then walked up to the door with the equipment in her hands, and knocked with her foot. Rune opened the door and happily let the rider inside while Moon waited outside, Beauty popped her head out of the water and greeted Moon with a purr. Fig then carefully placed the equipment down on a table and looked at the interior of Rune's hut with her arms crossed and a smile.

 Fig then carefully placed the equipment down on a table and looked at the interior of Rune's hut with her arms crossed and a smile

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

( A/n: What the interior of Rune's hut looks like. I don't own the image. )

Fig: ( to Rune: ) I like what you have done to the place, Rune.

Rune: Thanks, me and Beauty found a wrecked ship at the bottom of the lake, so we decided to use it and the stuff inside it to make the place.

Fig then tiredly sighs, and Rune knew by the look in her eyes that something was on her mind.

Rune: What's on your mind, Fig?

Fig: Nothing, don't worry about it.

Rune: ( crossed their arms ) Figment....

Fig: Alright, alright. It's... It was nice of Hiccup and the gang to let us be part of their weird, little group, but things are just...

Rune: Awkward?

Fig: Yes. And they are a bit... strange.

Rune: Well, to be fair, we haven't seen or talked to anyone else besides each other in years, but yeah, especially Ruff and Tuff.

Fig: Yeah, those two are crazy and Snotlout is just a bit annoying.

Rune: But not all of them are bad, Astrid is a lot nicer than I thought. And I think you, Fishlegs, and Hiccup might get along, they seem to want to know everything about the dragon world as much as you do. ( teasingly, to Fig: ) And Hiccup does seem to be your type, plus the first thing he did when he got back was go pay you and Moon a visit.

Fig: ( blushes slightly ) Ha ha, very funny, Rune. We barely know each other or the gang.

Rune: Well, maybe we should try showing more of ourselves to them. I mean, maybe you can use one of your inventions to help with the clubhouse to impress them, and I can get the stuff to make the alchemy thing you like.

Fig: Alchemy thing- Oh. Oh. Um, are you sure, Rune? The last time I left you to get the stuff you need for that, I had to save you from a pack of wolves.

Rune: I'll be fine, I can handle myself.

Fig just raised her brow at Rune with her arms crossed in response.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

That's it for this chapter, I hope you like it

Feel free to comment on what kind of invention you think Fig is going to show the dragon riders.

Till next time my agents of mischief 😜