Jeevika approached her, offering a glass of water. Aanya eyed her with a furrowed brow.

"To help calm you down," Jeevika murmured. Having been with Aanya for such a long time, it was easier for her to understand Aanya.

Aanya shook her head,"I don't need calming down," she retorted.

"What happened?" Jeevika asked, her tone gentle and probing, wanting to offer her friend a listening ear.

Aanya raised her head to look at her, "Nothing, maybe I just overreacted about something. You should go and take rest," Aanya said wearily.

"Rajkumar Arjun was looking for you," Jeevika informed her, trying to provide a distraction.

"I will meet him tomorrow," Aanya muttered, her words muffled as she covered her face with her blanket. Jeevika quietly left the room, tending to the lamps and leaving Aanya to find her own peace in the quiet of the night.

As Aanya drifted off to sleep, she found a sense of calmness descending upon her. The soft embrace of the blanket enveloped her, providing a comforting cocoon as her mind gradually quieted.

The gentle rays of dawn filtered through the windows, casting a warm glow upon the room. As the first light of morning danced upon her eyelids, Aanya stirred, slowly awakening to the new day. She languidly stretched her arms, savoring the sensation of her muscles coming to life, and then closed her eyes for a moment, fully embracing the serenity of the morning.

After freshening up, Aanya made her way to the garden, where the vibrant colors of the flowers and the gentle rustle of leaves greeted her.

Seated on the edge of the pond, she spotted a cluster of beautiful lotus flowers and eagerly tiptoed towards the water's edge with the intention of plucking one for herself. However, in her enthusiasm, she lost her balance and nearly tumbled into the pond.

"Careful there! Need a hand?" a voice called out from behind her. Aanya turned to see Angraj Karna, a familiar smile gracing his lips as he approached her.

"Aha! Perfect timing, Angraj," Aanya exclaimed with a hint of amusement. "I was just about to secure myself a lotus, but it seems fate has other plans for me." Karna chuckled at her predicament and extended his hand, offering to assist her in retrieving the flower. "Allow me to be your gallant rescuer then," he said with a twinkle in his eye.

Aanya smiled gratefully and accepted his help, carefully navigating around the pond's edge until they reached the perfect spot. With Karna's steady support, she leaned over and plucked a resplendent, vivid pink lotus, triumphantly holding it aloft. "Success!" she proclaimed, her laughter ringing through the peaceful garden. "Thank you, Angraj."

"It was my pleasure," Karna replied with genuine warmth.

"I noticed you have been absent for the past week," Aanya said, seizing the opportunity to engage in conversation.

"I had to make a trip to Ang Pradesh," Karna informed her.

"It seems like I'm the only one without any pressing matters here," she teased lightheartedly. "How is Radha Ma?" she inquired, to keep the conversation flowing.

"She's doing well. In fact, I'm planning to visit her today. Would you care to join me?" Karna proposed casually.

"Absolutely," Aanya replied with excitement. "I'm ready whenever you are."

Karna chuckled, "I wasn't referring to right now."

A sigh escaped Aanya's lips. "But I'm feeling utterly bored here. Everyone seems preoccupied with their own affairs," she confessed.