In fact, it was clear what to choose to survive.

Fortunately, the gatekeeper made a wise choice.

"I'm sorry, butler! That maid, Marie, threatened to tell my wife that I was having an affair! So I had no choice but to—!"

Everyone's eyes were on Marie again.

Like last night, when the kitchen maid confessed that she ordered it.

"Marie, why did you do that?"

Rosie quietly opened her mouth.

"Do you know what happened to that person because of you? He might die from the poison you gave him! Then what do you think will happen to the Marquis?"

"What are you talking about? It's not me! The gatekeeper is lying!"

"If the monster dies from the poison, do you think you and I will be safe?"

But why does Rosie keep saying that it's poison when she puts fruit in it?

She heard that the fruit she had was never life-threatening.

Marie bit her lips in a strange way. Then Marie met Rosie's pink eyes.

At that moment, there was an illusion that seemed to spread in her pink eyes.

Rosie smiled.

"Marie, are you afraid now that you're here? Why did you put poison in?"

A smile that is sure of victory and this question now.

Marie realized.

Rosie, who happened to see last night, planned this?

Rosie worked with the gatekeeper and turned the drugs for poison!

Marie's face was distorted when she thought that far. She had to do anything to cover Rosie's mouth right away.

However, her mind went blank to do anything.

'Wake up! There's no evidence that I mixed the fruit yet!'

But not everyone thought like Marie.

"Take her."

As soon as the butler's sharp words, like the death sentence, fell, the servants around her caught her.

'It's over if they drag me like this!'

Fear swept through her head, but Marie forced herself to draw reason.