short story

After finishing the routine work, I watched TV for some time. I got tired of changing the channel again and again, suddenly my hand stopped changing more channels maybe I found the one I was looking for. Yes, you got it right, it was a scene from a sex movie that stopped me from changing the channel. Hero heroine was hugging each other on the bed and soon they both got naked and now Hero was pulling and sucking heroine's nipples and she was moaning in pleasure. I didn't know when I got wet while I was watching. A fire started burning inside me and I put my hand in my trousers and started rubbing my wet pussy.
I was so engrossed in my world while rubbing my clit that I didn't notice when the plumber I called a while ago to fix the bathroom tap was standing in the window looking at me.
I felt his presence when he came from behind and started pressing my boobs, before I could pull myself away from him he grabbed me and put his hand in my trouser and put a finger in my pussy, and started to fuck me with his fingers.
I started moaning with pleasure because I was already horny and I couldn't control myself and unzipped his pant and sat on my knees and started sucking his cock and he started fucking my mouth hard.
He pushed me toward the sofa We removed each other's clothes and now he opened my legs and was licking the lips of my pussy with his tongue. The sound of my moans echoed in the room and a strange calmness filled my veins which I cannot describe. He thrust his iron-hard tool into my pussy hole and a scream came out of my mouth and after that, he continued to fuck me with strong thrusts. My nails began to touch his arm in the intensity of pain and pleasure and thus the whole house was filled with the groans of both of us. After an hour of continuous fucking we both reached our destination and he pulled out his dick and discharged it on my boobs, his white water started flowing on my boobs which I licked and cleaned and he left with a promise that he will come back again.