Slay!

After Kelly had gotten enough data for the Professor, she flew back over to Kalos the very next day. She visited the lab in Lumious City to transfer the data and as promised, Professor Sycamore had a helicopter carry her straight to Coumarine City.

That's where she was now.

Kelly was having her Pokémon rest at the Pokémon Center while she worked on some new costumes when a knock came to her door.

Kelly got up, opened it and came to face with an unusual visitor.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Kelly thought about it. Really thought.

Palermo, who claimed to have been looking for her everywhere, dropped by for a visit after receiving info about her whereabouts from her Gram. She proposed an offer of tutoring her to become a star, having the experience of being one herself and training others to be just as successful.

But this offer would mean putting a pause on her battles and traveling. Something Kelly didn't want to give up.

She sighed,"Can I have some time to think about it?"

Palermo nodded with a satisfied smile, glad the young trainer was at least considering her off.

She handed Kelly a business card,"Sure. Just call me anytime. I look forward to your an-"

Boom!

A loud bang from outside shook the Center and the room occupants jumped in surprise.

Kelly got up quick,"Guys, let's go!"

Her Pokémon followed her out the door. Palermo followed reluctantly.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

It was a rampaging Pokémon. And not just any Pokémon. A rampaging Dragonite!

People screamed as they ran for their lives. Pokémon and humans alike got caught into the chaos.

Kelly looked to her partners,"Guys, help all the Pokémon and Pokémon you can find. Echo and I will stop Dragonite. Go!"

They ran off in all directions.

Dragonite fired Dragon Breath after Dragon Breath, throwing in a Draco Meteor every once in a while.

"Hey Dragonite!"

Dragonite turned to her with an angry grunt. It growled at the puny human in its sight and fired a Dragon Breath at it.

Echo jumped in front of the attack, coming out unharmed.

"Use Fairy Wind!"

Dragonite growled in fury as the attack pained it. It charged with a Dragon Claw.

"Dodge Echo!"

Echo moved around the swipes as if she was dancing. She bounced off its head and into the air.

"Disarming Voice!"

Dragonite stumbled as the attack hit its back. It spun to swipe at Sylveon again just for it to dodge as gracefully as before.

Dragonite roared and began to stomp. It was then surrounded in a red hue. Outrage.

"Dodge!"

Dragonite punched the ground where Sylveon once stood, creating cracks in the ground. The same thing was repeated once again.

"Use Attract!"

Hearts surrounded Dragonite and hit it only for it to fail. Echo dodged once again when it attacked a third time.