𝟲𝟲; 𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲, 𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗿𝗲𝘀

Start from the beginning

Felix stands there, frozen. not a single word slips his throat as he stares at Hyunjin with his lips apart, there he goes again, confessing his affection like it was the easiest task in the world, expressing his love with such vehemence as if it took no strength in him to spill those words while it takes every bit of energy from Felix to even admit he doesn't want to let go of Hyunjin either, to stand next to him and not die, to bare his touch and not fade from the denying that he's enjoying it.

Hyunjin understands swiftly that his sudden confession might have been difficult to digest for Felix so he sighs, and takes in the sight of the shocked and frozen boy before he holds his hand and whispers gently "I want you here, Felix. You are not shackling me, I can only achieve these accomplishments if you are with me, if you're not here I wouldn't care about anything. freedom is not something I strive for, your presence is" He tries to make his words clear and straight to the point, he wishes his tone was filled with enough sincerity as he is feeling deep in his heart right now.

Felix remains rigid, staring into Hyunjin's eyes before his eyes brim with stinging and unshed tears as he bites the sobs down and wraps his arms around the ravenhead making him chuckle lightly as he too, wraps his arms around Felix's waist and pulls him in a warm hug, hiding his face in the crook of the brunette's neck while Felix does the same and sniffles against his neck, his warm breath dampening his skin and it brings a fuzzy feeling over Hyunjin, a sense of familiarity and safety. like the feeling his arms and scent bring to Felix "I don't deserve you" Felix mumbles lowly making Hyunjin smile and close his eyes "You're my darling, and we can fight all day if we have to" Felix chuckles just the slightest at Hyunjin's words but doesn't say anything in return. he knows Hyunjin, and he knows that he will indefinitely take all day if he has to just to prove how much he loves Felix and how he's too precious for him and he doesn't deserve him.

Oh, how the heavens have blessed them.

____

In the end, after their melodramatic antics, the duo had finalized that it was best they move in together into this new apartment so here they were, walking up the stairs of their now-old home to grab their luggage and start setting into the new luxurious house. though there had been a misfortune, or to be specific it's yet to happen. "If you're so protective of this stupid cat then keep it locked up!" a woman who appeared to be in her mid-50s was found yelling at Felix because the brunette had confronted her for kicking Nabi, she wasn't all too pleased with the interaction and it was obvious as Felix stammered over a response while also trying to soothe a terrified Nabi who clung to his shoulder as Felix carried him in his arms

Hyunjin had been left behind because he stopped to take a call and Felix was struggling to explain his point here, too discomforted by the grimacing and yelling lady that his words barely left his throat and he stood there frowning with his hands patting Nabi. Hyunjin finally made the last set of stairs and was perplexed by the situation that was unfolded before him "Darling, what's wrong?" he asked the brunette who looked at him out of relief, he could never argue with people but for Hyunjin it was as easy as breathing "she was kicking Nabi!" Felix whines, silently so his words wouldn't meet the woman who stood there with groceries in her hands and glared at the cat and Felix

Hyunjin had a hard time trying to go against the woman's doing, he didn't like Nabi to begin with but he knew he'd take a stand for Felix no matter the disagreement "For what?" he questions more to Felix but aiming at the woman as she huffed and began talking "because that damn cat nearly made me trip with all these groceries in hand!" she screeched again and Hyunjin was sure his ear drums were indefinitely damaged "That doesn't justify kicking him, be less hostile and look where you're going" Hyunjin spat the words with potent and grabbed the brunette's hand to lead the way but he was stopped in his tracks "Hey, You, Hyunjin and the guy" her voice came through confusing both of them as they turned around and suspended in their steps, how did she know his name?