She turned off the ignition, held the phone and spoke slowly: "My bank card was missing one thousand and fifty cents last month. What happened?" The

 other party was stunned for a moment, and then quickly said: "One thousand and fifty cents was missing? How do I know? , you remember it wrong."

 "I have changed my password." Du Wenjuan said calmly: "Chang Hua, although I have just been promoted, if you make any principled issues again, I will definitely take Yinyin and leave directly."

 She didn't have the courage to say this before, and she didn't even dare to think about it.

 But now, even though Yinyin was born less than a year ago, she could actually bring it up directly and even confront him face to face.

 It turns out that a person will really keep getting better.

 Chang Hua choked directly at these words, muttered a few words vaguely, and hung up the phone directly.

 Du Wenjuan looked at the phone bill balance prompted by the text message, threw a lotus root ball into her mouth for a while, chewed it and spat at the same time.

 No matter what kind of marriage you get, everyone is an inefficient lamp.

 At the same time, Jiang Wang went back to his store to drink Hong Kong-style milk tea with Xing Wang, who felt thirsty after paying New Year greetings.

 Now he has four bookstores in Hongcheng and two bookstores in Yuhan. Tutoring classes are not only distributed in the core business districts of the three major districts in the provincial capital, but also have a continuous flow of students.

 If it were based on the standard of being a small rich man, he should have given up and just played the tailwind card.

 But he has been cautious.

 There is no guaranteed money in this world.

 As long as you are in a flowing market, there will be competition, contrast, and crisis.

 Therefore, we must always compare and confirm, and constantly run forward alone ahead of others.

 As a result of not forgetting bookstores and education, Yuhan is now in the same situation as Hongcheng -

 new bookstores, milk tea shops, and training classes are springing up like mushrooms after a rain, and they even want to open the store. In his company, not only the model planning is copied, but even the menu names are copied directly.

 The employees who did not forget the culture got angry, and enthusiastic people including regular customers of the milk tea shop, gold card members of nearby stores, and permanent parents of the training class raised objections.  "Look at that milk tea shop - it's called Youwang Milk Tea. Your shop sells lychee powder bubbles and they also sell it without changing the name!" " Hey

 , that training class in Guangjiakou is too arrogant.

It’s shameless to secretly copy your handouts and give them to students!”

 Jiang Wang started to apply for various patent numbers, then turned around and thanked these enthusiastic people together with his employees.

 How can we get rid of cockroaches, rats, and other stinking things in the sewer?

 Picking up people's teeth and losing your wisdom will bring you negative virtue. Just wait for your retribution.

 He has more important things now.

 The New Year is a great time for promotion and marketing, and it is very convenient to attract new customers and improve performance.

 Jiang Wang had planned the plan three months in advance and took advantage of the crowds and excitement to launch a New Year blind box event.