Chapter 66

After Jiang Wang got the contract, he discussed with the person in charge of Sufeng Group for a long time and decided to join Yuhan Branch again as a core director. The share dividends and working methods were very ideal.

 I was working multiple jobs at one time, and I was making endless phone calls at home, so the number of calls I received from Peng Xingwang gradually became less and less.

 Peng Xingwang fully understands that adults are busy with work, and sometimes he will take the initiative to send messages to report his itinerary when he returns home from school. Although he has not been at the Experimental Primary School for long, he has become a well-behaved child that many parents in his class admire and praise.

 It is also the golden autumn season, and application forms for autumn outings are being sent out one after another. The school plans to organize everyone to go outdoors to expand and play team sports. The premise is that parents fill in the relevant information and sign to buy activity insurance.

 When Peng Xingwang returned home, Jiang Wang was replying to emails quickly with his back to him, the keyboard crackling like shaking beans.

 The kid walked over and poked him.

 "Brother, the school is going on an autumn outing. I have to fill in your ID number on the insurance policy."

 Jiang Wang looked back at him with half a hawthorn stick in his mouth, stretched out his hand and rubbed his head and continued busy: "My wallet is on the dining table. You can Take it and fill it in. Remember to put it away after you finish it."

 "Oh, don't worry!"

 Peng Xingwang found the wallet and found that his elder brother had replaced it with a new one.

 Silver gray, leather texture, very comfortable to touch.

 Peng Xingwang touched his wallet a few times like a dog, feeling a little emotional.

 ...It turns out that there really are people who have so many bank cards that they change their wallets, just like the male protagonist in the TV series.

 The outer layer of the new wallet is for storing money. The outer layer is like a bus card or membership card. The cards are all the same shape and come in various colors. After looking for them for a long time, the child found that there is an inner layer with a zipper.

 Oh oh, here it is!

 Peng Xingwang opened the zipper without thinking and took out the ID card inside.

 "I found it!"

 Jiang Wang responded with his back to him and continued to focus on his work.

 Wait, why is the pattern of this card different from the previous one?

 And the styles are completely different.

 Peng Xingwang suddenly became alert and urgently searched for remaining memories.

 The ID card he had seen before had the photo in the upper left corner, the red seal stamped below the photo, and the national emblem in the background with lake-like ripples.

 But in this one that was turned out now, the national emblem is no longer in the center, and the valid time is actually...

 [2021.08.02-2031.08.02]

 The child's eyes were wide open, and he was stunned for a moment.

 How could it be 2021? ?

 The ID card is valid from 2021 to 2031, but it is clearly only 2007! !