Chapter 7

"These are not enough to meet the standards," he drew four or five values ​​with a blue ballpoint pen, and said in a not-so-tactful tone: "The disadvantage comes early, and it starts growing later, which is enough for this child to hurt." Jiang Wang nodded in agreement

 , He turned around and took the child to get the medicine, and looked at the list more carefully.

 I am deficient in calcium, iron, and zinc. Even though I was so hungry as a child, I was still able to grow taller. I have to thank the junior high school cafeteria for the unlimited rice and soup.

 He walked a few steps and realized that Little Tails hadn't followed him, so he paused and said, "Xingwang?"

 The child followed him with a pout, looking awkward and a little sad.

 Jiang Wang knelt down and looked at him: "Are you feeling well?"

 The child shook his head.

 "Hate hospitals?"

 Peng Xingwang nodded vigorously.

 He understood the deputy director of pediatrics just now to be something like a pork supplier.

 Jiang Wang thought something was wrong. When I was a child, I never cried even when I got injections and was kissed by nurses. How could I be afraid of this?

 The man's face was straight and his voice was deliberately low: "Tell the truth, don't lie."

 Peng Xingwang was stunned: "How do you know I'm lying?"

 The man stood up and walked forward: "I know everything you like and dislike. "

 The child suddenly felt a little happy: "Did mom tell you specifically?"

 "...Forget it."

 When he reached the queue to receive the medicine, Jiang Wang calmly patted his head: "Don't think too much, I'll take you to drink sour radish at noon. "Old duck soup, are you happy?"

 The child had regained his mood just now, but when he heard the meat dishes, he looked miserable and said: "I don't eat meat!"

 Then he drank four big bowls happily.

 When Jiang Wang had nothing to do, he fed the restaurant's little local dog with the stewed duck rack. From time to time, he turned around and said something to persuade: "Slow down, no one will fight with you." In 2006, the whole country was not yet well-off, and there were many people eating meat

 . A family is happy if they have it two or three times a week. A meal of fish, meat and prawns is a treat only for wealthy people.

 It was also a credit to him that he used the lottery station as a cash machine. If he was sure, he would put it all in and skip it without remembering it. His deposit doubled in a short period of time, otherwise he would not be able to support this little greedy guy.

 As the child ate, he began to cry: "Meat...the meat is so delicious."

 Tears flowed into his mouth, and he held the duck leg in his hand to eat a bit of meat so as not to waste it.

 Jiang Wang held his chin next to him and wondered: "I haven't starved you for the past two days. Why are you crying?"

 The child only agreed to talk to him after swallowing the meat in his mouth. He opened his mouth and burped three times without knowing whether it was crying. Still holding on: "Brother, you, you are a good person."

 Jiang Wang was given a good person card for the first time in his life, and the target was himself. He was not very honored: "Then what?"

 Peng Xingwang looked at him with tears in his eyes: " You, please don't do bad things in the future, okay?"