20: the Nameless, Binna (2)

Začať od začiatku

"..."

Fuck.

Dokja couldn't help but curse.

His sunbae was oh so cunning.

He could even grab hold of this opportunity to make Dokja promise him something.

"But I remember—" his sunbae cut off his train of thoughts. "—that you said that I could do whatever I want after you get that insect out from that woman, noh? Dokja. Kim Dokja. I hope you prepare yourself later ah." His sunbae glowed like the sun, blinding him with that face filled with joy.

Dokja didn't even know how he should react.

Should he be excited?

Afraid?

A mix of both perhaps?

In the end, Dokja released his sunbae's face. "Get yourself cleaned up."

Everything seemed to be going their way, surprisingly enough. They managed to stop Antinus from hatching the meteorite in advance, took care of the Humanoid Demons, and—

Wait. The people in the churches haven't stopped sending their mana!

Cracking noises sounded deafening in the silence.

Yoo Junghyuk:
Kim Dokja, Eun-Byeol, watch out!

An arm wrapped around Dokja's waist, pulled him close, and the sound of water filled his senses. From the corner of his eyes, Dokja noticed the water wall blocking the debris from the meteorite, protecting everyone from the sharp projectiles.

A human figure could be seen through the cloud of dust, emerging from the broken meteorite.

"Could... Could this be...?"

[The Catastrophe of Questions has appeared in your world.]

[The Catastrophe of Questions has been weakened due to its premature hatching.]

[As a penalty, you cannot attack the Catastrophe of Questions for two minutes.]

We need to kill him. Right away!

But the penalty was stopping them from doing so. In the first place, why were they the ones being penalized?! Kim Dokja grew even more worried when the Catastrophe approached a woman stuck under a rubble. He turned to his sunbae and asked, "Sunbae, can you get that woman away before she answers the Catastrophe?"

His sunbae raised an arm and a small drop of water formed near the tip of his pointer finger. It suddenly shot out like a bullet and pierced through the woman's forehead, instantly killing her. Dokja stiffened under his sunbae's embrace from this unexpected course of action.

"It's easier to just kill her, noh?"

The Catastrophe of Questions stood like a statue, stunned when the woman he was interrogating just now died in a blink of an eye. He had only managed to receive one answer, causing only the first seal to be broken. Frustrated, he glanced at the direction where the attack came from and met a pair of smiling eyes.

Eyes filled with the intent to kill.

"Ho? Were you the one who killed her just now?"

Eun-Byeol's lips parted to answer him but Dokja slapped a hand over Eun-Byeol's mouth.

Kim Dokja:
Don't answer him!
Not even an indirect answer!