The lips are so soft. No matter how you kiss, you feel comfortable.

 Jiang Wangpo felt that he still had unfinished ideas and wanted to develop further but had no idea, so he just hugged him and said, "Peng Jiahui has already taken care of it."

 Ji Linqiu was slightly shocked when he heard the cause and effect in the hospital.

 Fortunately, there was no danger and no more trouble was caused.

 He could probably understand where Guan Hong was frustrated.

 Her conditions were higher than those of Peng Jiahui in every aspect. She only nodded her head because she was being courted in every possible way, but she didn't expect that the other party would end it immediately.

 Coupled with the impact from her ex-boyfriend, it really hurt her self-esteem.

 On the contrary, it has nothing to do with the word 'love'.

 Jiang Wang washed his face and steamed his face with a hot towel for a while before he felt his headache was relieved.

 Still drank a little too much.

 "Xing Wang's mother, I originally wanted to tell her, but she just gave birth to a baby, so it's a busy time."

 The second child was just crying every night and having a lot of troubles. He would wait until he was more stable. It's better to mention this to her than to add to the busy schedule now.

 The two of them told each other a few words while soaking their feet, remembering not to be too intimate in front of Xingwang, and kissed each other a few times before going to sleep.

 Jiang Wang returned to the room alone and wrapped himself in the quilt as if he had fallen into a ball of cotton.

 He couldn't sleep.

 The soul seems to be divided into two parts by reason and emotion. One half is still sticky with Ji Linqiu, and the other half is worried about Peng Xingwang.

 There was one thing that he never said.

 I have never been able to find a way to talk to this kid.

 It was like witnessing a dull knife falling on my young self again and again, but being unable to do anything.

 It is impossible for Xingxing to return to his parents and integrate into any family.

 He will become a star floating in the sky and accept the established facts like Jiang Wang in a certain year.

 Du Wenjuan has remarried and has another child, and will definitely be busy raising her newborn baby in the next few years.

 Peng Jiahui's dignity is due to the reduction of his burden. He knows that the fragrance is far away and the smell is near, so he can only act as a dutiful father in front of the stars from time to time.

 Jiang Wang curled up deep in the quilt and covered his head.

 He rarely encountered anything that couldn't be solved with money.

 This is the most difficult one.

 ——Teach a child that people living in this world are destined to let each other down, and the moon is always missing.

 He felt that telling him the truth was too cruel, but he couldn't stand in front of his seven or eight-year-old self and bear it for him.

 This child would cry like this when he saw his mother was pregnant. When he really found out about it... I'm afraid it would be difficult to coax him.

 Dad is no longer the resident dad, and mom is someone else’s mom.

 The more happy reunions Jiang Wang saw during the day, the deeper his obsession became at night.

 After thinking about it, I thought it was a shame that this child met him and Ji Linqiu.

 The two of them can't replace their parents, but they have always been behind Xingwang and can protect this little kid from jumping around and growing up slowly.

 Jiang Wang rarely spends his whole life thinking about problems. That's too childish.

 But at this moment, he sincerely hoped that he could look at this child for the rest of his life.

 I also hope that I can have a lifetime with Linqiu, a long and lasting life together.

 The next day, Boss Jiang cheered up and filled up his tank, and went to the city with his family to look at houses.

 Ji Linqiu originally had something to do. The tutoring class in Hongcheng had just started to run a lot of trivial matters. However, he refused and Boss Jiang got him into the car. The child was happy to go anywhere and was eager to go far away to play.

 After Fang Quanyou decided that his eldest brother was going to Yuhan to develop, he did not hesitate to change jobs and go to the provincial capital to continue working as a housing agent. By now, he had already scouted for a good house and accompanied them one by one with a full notebook.

 "The flat floor is 180 square meters, the river view room has multiple functions, and has a wide field of view and long daylight!"

 Ji Linqiu shook his head slightly: "It's a bit exaggerated." "

 A four-story duplex, with its own small garden and attentive service from a European-style butler!"

 Jiang Wang said no. : "It's too far away from my company. Running around here will delay things."

 Peng Xingwang followed for a long time and then reached out to Uncle Fang to gesture: "Is there any house that can be taken up by the elevator, has a yard, is close to the bookstore, has a view of the river and can be played on a swing?" Fang Quan said

 . Thinking silently in his heart that Party A is the ancestor of the house, he forced a smile and said wait a minute. He ran back to the agency and mobilized all his colleagues to look for the house, and they actually found such a deal.

 ——It is located on the sixth floor of a high-end community. Not only is it a middle floor that will not get too much sun, but it also has an open-air garden and double balconies. It has good lighting and faces north and south. It is also well-decorated. It only takes ten minutes to drive to the Bookstore.

 "This house belongs to the developer as a self-owned house. It is the only house in the whole community with this house. I plan to sell it because I plan to move to another place to retire!" Fangquan didn't dare to say the price. Feifei rubbed his hands for a few seconds before whispering: "Yes, it's just that the price is a bit expensive."

 Someone who had seen the crazy housing prices twenty years later said without batting an eye: "How much?"

 Fang Quanyou carefully handed him the quotation sheet.

 "This is... the cheapest price I can get, but it's still 15% more expensive than the market price." "

 Bought it." Boss Jiang took out his bank card with a cool gesture: "Remember to give this little bear cub Install a swing.”