Xu Shiyue knew that even if she told the doctor in front of her about this matter, nothing could be found. She shook her head and said, "I'm not injured. I just choked on a few pieces of water and my throat and nose hurt." The doctor saw that Xu Shiyue was still conscious

. Now that she was awake and her expression was accurate, she couldn't help but breathed a sigh of relief: "That's good."

Then she stretched out her hand to lift Xu Shiyue up from the ground, repeating what she had just said to Xu Shiyue at the beginning: " Little classmate, you did a good job, you can let go now. We need to lift this little classmate out of your arms, she is already unconscious." The

doctor's voice was very gentle, affirming and encouraging.

Xu Shiyue was hugging Lu Shizhen a second ago, but the next second she saw people in white coats separating her from Lu Shizhen.

She didn't want to be separated from Lu Shizhen, and she didn't even know if there were people around here who wanted to harm her and Lu Shizhen.

But she was exhausted and couldn't stop them from separating herself from the unconscious Lu Shizhen.

The undulating water stirs the girl's rationality and sensibility together.

She knew that Lu Shizhen needed medical treatment, but she was not sure if there might be someone with ulterior motives.

She wanted to hold Lu Shizhen in her arms to ensure safety, but she knew clearly that doing so would harm her.

Sobriety and not sobriety.

The feeling of powerlessness that "like" gives people quickly comes and becomes a weakness.

"The risk of choking on water after unconscious breathing cannot be ruled out. Press out the water first to eliminate the risk." The

doctor's voice came from Xu Shiyue's ears. She was still squatting next to her, talking to the people behind her.

This person's voice was much more rigorous and crisp than before. Xu Shiyue stared at the medical staff beside her who was pressing Lu Shizhen with blurred vision, her eyes full of vigilance.

"...Cough cough cough."

The water that had been choked into the trachea was finally spat out, and Lu Shizhen's weak but clear cough sounded in the anxious atmosphere.

Although Lu Shizhen did not wake up after this, everyone around him breathed a sigh of relief.

Together with Xu Shiyue.

"Everyone, get out of the way. The stretcher is coming quickly!" The doctor directed the people surrounding him to leave an exit.

The wheels on the four corners of the stretcher rolled across the empty venue, and almost unanimous nervous steps were about to take the unconscious Lu Shizhen away.

The shadow that fell on Xu Shiyue also moved away. She just looked at the blurry and complicated scene in her sight, and her hands on the floor were full of coldness.

Just now, Xu Shiyue felt that her eyes were not in a good condition whether it was due to the underwater pressure.

The damp and cold wind in the venue seemed to take away the light from her sight, blurring countless figures and stacking them in front of the stretcher.

The man who could have been leading his people through without hindrance was now lying on a stretcher, unconscious.

But she couldn't follow up and be her helper like her.

Xu Shiyue shook her hand, and the original warmth was gone, with only the cool breeze passing through.

This dull emotion is definitely not jealousy, but I also want my eyes to see quickly.