Lu Shicheng never thought that she would have to do her homework even though she had come out to accompany Xu Ziyue in the competition.

Just being deducted fifty points in a row, she didn't dare to go bargaining and only nodded her head and accepted, "I know, Teacher Xu."

As the words fell, Lu Shicheng lifted her foot to go out the door.

Only the left foot that was just raised to step over the doorframe was replaced with the right one.

The door was closed from the outside with a crisp click, and then the room went completely silent.

Xu Xu Jiyue was still sitting on the edge of the suitcase, and the chat interface of her cell phone was lit up with an extraordinarily eye-catching red dot.

--That was the system's spontaneous greeting message.

"Shen Yanxing: we've become friends, now start chatting."

The system in blind mode automatically played this message to Xu Xu Yue.

It was clear that the voice was calm and emotionless, but a small mountain knitted up between Xu Xu Jiyue's brows.

She wasn't interested in this new friend, nor did she want to start chatting with her.

She didn't know whether or not to attribute the annoyance in her heart right now to jealousy, and that childishness she'd picked up from Lu Shien pushed her to lift her hand and cross this message alert over with a light swipe.

Night covered the land, like a fine net enveloping the city in silence.

The sound of music that had originally broken through the walls and landed in the room gradually disappeared, leaving only the sound of turning pages in the quiet room.

And the long yawn of the young girl.

"Ah..."

Natalie Lu held a pen in her hand and leaned back in her chair and stretched hard.

She just looked at the exercises she had just finished and had a feeling of physical and mental exhaustion.

The questions in the section on centripetal force were simply difficult and numerous.

Lu Shicheng didn't know if Xu Xuyue didn't know about it, and she stayed up until zero o'clock before barely finishing it.

Her brain had been running at high speed for two to three hours, and she didn't even have the heart to call out to Qiuqiu to plan what she was going to do next as a red maiden, or maybe she was subconsciously resisting herself from thinking about it.

Being exhausted by her physics knowledge became a good reason for Lu Shi Nico to just casually throw her own pen on the table and unbutton her school uniform shirt about to embrace her big bed.

"Ah, cozy." Nicco's body was supported by the soft mattress, and her face couldn't help but rub against the pillow with a little bit of fresh scent.

The night was deepening, and the moonlight fell through the curtains in a corner of the room, hazily and gently urging people to fall asleep.

Lu Shicheng slowly closed her eyes, just as she felt her spirit gradually relaxing and was about to fall asleep, a knock came from next door.

That knocking didn't sound very gentle and courteous, it wasn't at all like how a hotel service staff would act.

Natalie Lu's just-about-to-fall-asleep state was dispersed by a single knock, and a disgruntled annoyance filled her furrowed brow.

"Who is it? Are you still letting people sleep in the middle of the night?" Lu Shicheng was annoyed.