After all, her words just now, aside from the spat that she added in her heart, were simply flawless ah.

Lu Shicheng's face was filled with confusion, and Xu Jiyue slightly raised her eyes a few moments to gaze at this blurry figure in front of her.

Her expression was unprecedentedly calm, but her dark pupils looked like there were waves churning in a storm.

"Lu Shicheng, isn't it true that but a little bit of poise is worthy of being noticed in your eyes?"

Xu Xu Yue asked as such, her voice a few points colder than before.

Lu Shicheng was stunned for a moment, not knowing how to deal with Xu Xu Yue's question.

She did say that Shen Yanxing was quite good looking, but to pat her on the back for being a good match for Xu Ziyue!

Lu Shicheng knew that she had been misunderstood by Xu Ziyue again, and busily explained, "No, I ......"

But Xu Ziyue didn't give her a chance to explain, her voice still cold, "I'm tired and want to rest. There's no need to call me for dinner, I'll call room service."

It had been a long time since Xu Xu Yue had treated herself this coldly, and Lu Shicheng didn't know how to react for a moment.

She didn't even know where she had said the wrong thing until now, and on top of her bewilderment, there was also an indescribable feeling.

It was as if she sensed that the matter of cold people not being all that cold.

The reason why Xu Xu Jiyue had rarely revealed emotions in her own past impressions might just be because she hadn't yet encountered the person who would make her calm no longer calm, indifferent no longer indifferent.

And now that person seemed to have appeared.

And the words of this crazy batch of her own just now could threaten her ......

Lu Shicheng couldn't help but pause his gaze as he thought about this conclusion he had just reached.

She didn't know if it was because she sensed that Xu Xu Yue's persona wasn't actually that calm and perfect, or something else, but her mood suddenly dropped.

"Oh." Lu Shicheng opened her mouth bar and churned out a simple syllable from her vocal cords, "Good."

She didn't know what was wrong with her, she just felt that some of her steps today weren't that brisk.

But clearly there was nothing wrong with her legs.

Today's sunset was a little pale, and the sunset sky was a little pale.

Lu Shicheng very much walked to the door, only just as her hand touched the doorknob, she was stopped by a voice coming from behind, "Lu Shicheng."

It was Xu Xu Yue.

Lu Shicheng was a little surprised, and a little inexplicably expectant, and turned her head, "Huh?"

"You're still underage." Xu Xu Ziyue said in a faint voice, her voice somewhat moderated.

The words were like a reminder, yet they didn't know what they were reminding.

It came without a premise or follow-up, as if it had floated up out of thin air.

Lu Shicheng blinked his eyes, a little confused as to what Xu Xu Yue meant by this.

And without waiting for her to open her mouth to ask, Xu Xu Yue proceeded to give her a task: "Finish all of the Centripetal Force (II) section of the Physics workbook, and we'll talk about it tomorrow night."