The latter looked at him with a faint smile, and concentrated on watching the movie with the corner of his mouth curled up.

 Jiang Wang ground his back molars, wrapped himself in a quilt and leaned against Ji Linqiu's other side, rewatching an old movie he had watched several times.

 Living twenty years ago, watching anything newly released was just nostalgic.

 It's still cold in early spring, and drizzle is falling outside the window. When you go out, the cool breeze will rush in like a bone.

 Ji Linqiu sank into the soft sofa. Fascinated by the sight, he gradually stretched his body, and his fingertips momentarily touched warm skin.

 He was stunned for a moment and realized that this was Jiang Wang's hand.

 Peng Xingwang was lying in the teacher's arms, looking at it with gusto, completely unaware of the tiny touches under the quilt.

 Ji Linqiu felt as if his heart had been tickled by a feather. At this moment, his eyes fell on the TV screen, but he hesitated whether to touch it more.

 Or simply put your whole hand over and hold him quietly for a while.

 Just as he was making up his mind, Jiang Wang tried to move his right hand over pretending to be unintentional, but Jiang Wang leaned over to pick up the dried fruit on the coffee table, but missed it.

 Ji Linqiu's heart dropped when the man looked sideways at him with a teasing smile.

 "Eat a piece of dried purple sweet potato?"

 The latter's face twisted and he was too lazy to pay attention to him.

 Son of a bitch.

 The more he thought about it, the angrier he became, so he leaned against Peng Xingwang without giving him a shoulder to lean on.

 Jiang Wang looked sad in front of the child, and the villain first complained: "Teacher Ji is so far away from me, and he doesn't even eat my snacks." Peng Xingwang gave a thumbs up: "Teacher Ji likes me! Of course he

 does You want to hug me and watch a movie!"

 Jiang Wang smiled and gritted his teeth.

 Xiaozi, hurry up and skip a grade to go to college. I'll sign you up for a tutoring class tomorrow.

 By the time the movie was finished, it was already half past twelve. Jiang Wang took Peng Xingwang back to the bedroom, stared at him and brushed his teeth again. He tucked in the quilt and was about to say good night, but suddenly he remembered something.

 "There is something I have forgotten to tell you."

 Jiang Wang was not good at communicating with children. He sat beside Peng Xingwang's bed and paused for a while, then said in a calm tone: "Teacher Ji and I are going to work in the provincial capital, Xingwang, Do you want to transfer to another school with us?" "

 Of course we are going to ask for advice from your parents, but we want to hear your thoughts first and don't rush to answer right now." Peng Xingwang was stunned for a moment, angry

 . His face bulged: "Aren't you just making me unable to sleep?"

 "How can you talk about such things before going to bed?"

 Mr. Jiang shrugged and said ruthlessly: "That's just me."

 Transferred to another school This matter was said so suddenly, and it really took several days to think carefully about it.