Aadhya: okie.. (with that she ran out of the kitchen..)

Aadhavan: (whined..) kuttyma...

Aadhya: Aadhavaa.. nee ammata vangiko.. (she ran out of the house even without hearing his reply.. he sighed and looked sandhya who chuckled at him.. he glared in reflex and turned his face other side.. Sandhya took a cup of ice cream and sat close to him..)

Sandhya: indhanga ice cream.. (he pushed her hand turned other side..) pchh.. vendamna ponga.. (she shrugged and started eating ice cream with a moan.. he was tried hard not to fall for her trick but asusual failed and looked her in side ways.. sensing his eyes she wantedly licked her lips with a moan..) paahh.. evlo taste aa iruku.. (she took another spoon full of ice cream and eat that with a moan.. he glared and pulled the tub from her..) pchh.. kudung.. (her words stopped when Aadhavan pulled her and placed his lips on hers.. she tried to push him but his hold was tight around her.. he bite her lower lip to open her mouth.. when she hissed using that chance he let his tongue inside her mouth and tasted the ice cream with a same moan like her.. she smiled and clutched his back hair and pulled him to her.. he pulled her to his lap and tasted the ice cream from every corner of her mouth.. after few minutes, she pushed to him to breath for which he left her.. she was panting heavily and tried to move from his lap but he hugged her waist tightly and snuggled into her chest  and inhaled her scent.. in reflex she hugged his head tightly to his chest with a smile..) miss panningala.. (Aadhavan 'hmm'ed involuntarily but next second looked her with a fake glar..)

Aadhavan: yendi.. special class iruku mudichitu school busla thana varanu sonna.. ipdi paathila eranguna enaku oru phone panni solla matiya..

Sandhya: enga unga phone.. kudunga..

Aadhavan: yen.. ulla roomla irukum..

Sandhya: (glared..) poi parunga.. ethana missed call irukunu..

Aadhavan: (frowned..) phone panniya.. (she moved from him and he went to take his phone followed by her and clicked his tongue looking missed calls from her..)

Sandhya: enna sir.. munadi etho kettinga.. (Aadhavan smiled sheepishly looking her..)

Aadhavan: sorry ma.. Aadhu theriyama silentla potta pola.. adha sound kekala..

Sandhya: pchh.. ava kita ethuku phone kuduthuthinga.. vara vara rendu perum adangave maatenguringa.. mudhala ethuku avala veliya matha pasangaloda velayada vittinga..

Aadhavan: ma.. kolandha ava.. evlo neram ullaye adachi veppa.. veliya matha kolandhainga velayadum bothu iva vaasal kita ninnu yekkama pathutu iruntha.. adha na..

Sandhya: ayioo.. ungaluku purilanga.. ava summa iruka maata.. yar kitayavathu vambu iluthutu vanthuruva.. ilana yarayavathu adichitu avanga ammava kaiyoda kutitu vanthuruva sandaiku..

Aadhavan: (chuckled..) ma.. adhellam ethum aagathu.. na tha irukanla pathukura..

Sandhya: neega avaluku romba adhigama chellam kudukuringa.. indha theruvula irukravanga ellam seriyana vaayadinga.. nalaiku ethavathu sanda iluthutu vanthatha ungaluku theriyum.. apa naan ellam veliyave vara maata.. neegatha samalikanum sollita.. (Aadhavan chuckled and lied on the bed and pulled her to him..)

Aadhavan: athellam na pathukura.. nee va.. (he made lie on the bed and lied himself on her chest tightly hugged her.. she pulled him more as both were snuggling into each other.. he moved her saree little and peppering kisses on the visible skin in her chest..)

Sandhya: yenga.. Aa.. Aadhu vanthu.. ruva.. (her words hitched when he lowered his lips from her chest to her stomach.. he smiled and went to her chest and nuzzled into her more..)

Aadhavan: (whis) morning la irunthu avlo miss pannandi una.. (she smiled and hugged his head even more closer..)

Sandhya: nanum tha miss panna.. romba..